Reviews for These Tears I Weep
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is just written so well. I so love you're poems. The narrative is all ways so strong and emotional. I especially love poems about tears because it shows me that this person is not afraid to cry. When so many people these days are. Wonderfully written. I am quite moved by it.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
i can feel your emotion and angst in this poem, as well as your desire to make this friendship work like you promised. good luck, my angel, and may God bless. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. thanks also for your reviews
Anthony Bailly chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Lots of emotion and it shows. It's almost as if you can't quite put it into words but thats just the way it is with emotions...
Ahemait chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
it's been so long since i've reviewed any of your stuff, i (stupidly) have forgotten how incredibly wonderful it is. i love how you can make rhymes that make sense, arent forced, and dont get swayed off topic. the content of the poem was also very good, though sad, but that is fine. someone awhile ago was yelling at me for writng things with people always dying. that was annoying. but, despite of my randomnes, it was a very, very good poem.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Beautifullu wirtten. I'm sure that you have gotten all your emotions out with this one. Its full of emotion and I can tell that this has come from the heart. Its good that you kept your promise, I know it must have been hard.

Keep it up.
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
It's somewhat confusing,but I think that adds to the 't your feelings sometimes confusing and in an uncomprehensible blur?Good job.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
keep your promise, because im sure your friend wants you too...

nice job on this, it was very nice, it started off and ended well...

muchLUB,-kerr
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
This was brilliant _ I've felt this type of thing before...and I like how you captured it _ Keep it up.-pammy-
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I'm actually kind of proud of you for keeping your promise to your friend even though she hurt you so much. I don't know if I'd be able to do that. So it really takes strength to do something like that and I think your friend should be proud of you too! _

Beautiful poem, once again.

Much love, Rosanna.
Kressida chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
this is so sad alex, so full of emotion. it made me cry. beautiful, and im sorry for everything. ill always love you and if you want me to ill always be your friend.

love Zai.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
this was amazing i really liked it _
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very nicely written. Your emotions were portrayed very well and you deserve a hug as well as 100 good reviews for this. I can only submit one review, so you'll have to make do with this and a hug. *hugs* Nice job!