Reviews for Knife of Incompetence
Incandescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
GreatPoem! Bad situation, but awesome poem! The teacher needs to die. Oh, and only 12 more days of class with her! Oh, and Blistex is my hero!
Nikolomagne chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow, I really liked this. I hate the SOL's, too. Do you live in Virginia like I do, or do you just have standardized testing in your state, too? Either way, I feel worry for you. I recently wrote a 2 page satire on the SOL tests in English class for a test grade. It was pretty cool.

I loved your last few lines. SOLs destroy what education really was meant to be. Electives are the only classes in which I learn anything anymore. Sad, really. The knife of incompetence has destroyed my will to learn as well as yours. I can empathize.

Yoku dekimashita,

Nico
TheBlackestofRoses chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
YES! MRS EUBANK NEEDS TO DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH! OH EXCUSE ME MISS EUBANK. OMG TODAY I WAS STAIRING AT HER NOT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT AND DECIDED SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A VERY OLD TURTLE! YOU SHOULD SEE IF YOU CAN SEE THE RESEMBLENCE *I HAVE NO IDEA IF THATS RIGHT* ANYY WAYS GREAT POEM.
Topazmunk chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
hat was amazing, especially when you said she needed Blistex and that that was band smarts. so cool. I love it, but do you always have to be so mean to her, we all have our own opinions. She finds that math should be many people's priority, and you think music (band,chorus) are the coolest. But great poem, i got a pitcure of like a dream bubble or something and her stabbing, and then, and then it went POP. All these guts(not like blood and guts) went everywhere. Keep it up.