Reviews for Can I Recover?
Kusje chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Mm, I like how you questioned yourself in the poem and at the end, you somewhat seemed to have realized new meanings. Or thats what I have thought of it.

I like it.
Psycho Romanticist chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Ahh, I am always drawn to poems like these..

Maybe I'm just too angsty-needy?LMAO.

but.. I really loved this one.

I could feel the emotions, detail.

keep it up!
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
You can recover. I know you can. All of your poems are so well written, and I can see that in all of the ones about cutting that you truly want to stop and are calling for help in a sort of way. You can stop. Good luck! Hopefully when you stop you can write to encourage others to stop. Great job!
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Holy hell that was sad. It really captures what wanting to die is all about! I'm sorry you feel this way but always know that somewhere out there someone is worried about you, that someone cries when they read this, that someone understands and always will care what happens to you!
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Ah. Heartbreak.

So many people write things like this, heartbreak (oh my god, my boyfriend dumped me lalala) but this is different in a way.

Very good.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
Anthony Bailly chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Slightly confusing at the start and still needs a second read for the full effect but i feel it makes the poem even better
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
jesus christ this is intense. incredibly powerful; wow the feelings are just so thick and real in it; a very bitterly tragic and sad emotion inside it. Great stuff.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow so powerful. strong topics. nice! i like them.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
your words flow so beautifully, you express your ideas so clearly, and dont forget you can recover. hang on and stay strong. all my love, shadowed mind
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This has got to be one of your best poems, its full of all these emotions. I cried because I've been in that place, asking those questions and ready to just cut and possibly die, its not a good place.

Keep it up.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
this is absolutely beautiful...your words flow with such emotions..

to answer your question...yes you can recover, if only you keep your prmoise...i know you can do it!

i wish the best of luck for you on this path, knowing it is one of the hardest...

muchmuchLUB-kerr

p.s. goin on favs.
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
WOW that was really amazing...im speechless...really great job...i loved it...keep writing 4 eva and always

Scarred Heart
Kressida chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Yes. the answer is yes to every single one of them ,and you know it. im acytually in tears right now, and have been on the verge of tears the whole day. i guess the blow of what ive rewally done to you hit me yesterday, i suddenly couldnt breathe. and about this poem, i love it, even tho it makes me cry. its so powerful and it made me understand. really understand. im so sorry. i love you, always remember that. and please dont cut becoz of me, im not worth it. i miss you. love Zai. oh, and this is going on my favs coz i think its your best poem ever..
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Beautiful, the title really drew me in. Pure perfection in many way. Well done! Keep up the fantastic work!

!* Noelle *!
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
hey, I like this a lot (as usual). I like the whole idea of the poem, not just the way you wrote it, which as always, was wonderful. and the answer to your question- GERD is Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Basically, I have a weak stomach and it dissolves food quickly, which then makes the acid eat at my stomach. Did you understand any of that? well, hopefully you did. again, thanks for the reviews!

leila*