Reviews for Hoping For A Miracle
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Sad, but a beautiful write.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
m...i know the feeling. you described it really well, the emotion rushed back to me. keep on writing!
teenangel13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This was sweet, and it's so true. You can stare at his picture forever and just wait and once in a while, u actually feel like he can hear you when you talk to him in your head. "Come get me out of this hell-hole." it nice in new jersey?
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I love this - I can really relate to it. I love the brutal honesty and the insanely desperate wanting. You'd kill to see him but all you have is a photograph.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Yeah, I'm faving this. It means a lot to me for some reason. I think it's because my best friend lives far away too, and I've memoried every detail of her picture as well. So yeah, thanks for writing this! Eventhough it's short, it says so much! Like all of your poems!

Much love, Rosanna.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
sorry sweetie, i dont support long distance relationships. esepecially if met over internet, they just dont work. my friend, he and his gf were together 5 yrs then she went to u.s. for university and now theyre... having issues, lets just say that. either way, a beautiful way of oputting into words those feelings. wonderful!
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow, i love this one. It reflects the way i look at a particular person's
catseyeview chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Aww... How sweet. You expressed your feelings in a good poem.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
the emotions are expressed ever so good here.. great work. beautiful.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
nice poem. you expressed the emotions well. can't say i've experienced any relationship of the sort, but i like the way you wrote this. great job.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
all i can say:

myno chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
ack no, you've got me crying again... long distance relationships are so painfully hard... great poem, your writing gets better and better all the time.
indigotear-to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i no you'll get your miracle one day, it might not be him but it'll be the best guy 4 ya. good job keep postin!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
*sobs* oh how I can relate to this! This is simple, but so meaningful and powerful! Fantastic!

Write on!