Reviews for Fool Ourselves
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Life is full of ups and downs. But it is what we make it. Don't mean that in a bad way, just babbling. lol Cool write. Nicely Done.
angelsstar chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
even tho it was very short, it wasn't unclear and weird. THere was actually meaning put to it and expresses something.
teen-angel14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This is so true...

That sucks... A/S/L?I'm 13, F, Oregon...I have to go,But keep reviewing, I guess we can just go through each other's poems. lol. I won't be online for a while. TTUL
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
this was so powerful. it was just like "wow..." those 4 lines had more power and more meaning then so many other poems 10 times it's length! very, very good job!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I think this little poem says more than a thousand words. It expresses so much! I love it!

Much love, Rosanna.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
a life lesson right there. so true!
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I like this poem. It can be applied to a few different situations, depending upon the person reading it, but it makes me think of life in general. Perhaps a dismal application, but it makes sense to me that way. Anyways, you did a great job with this. _

~Daphne~
the twinkling of an eye chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
wow. i think this is amazingly well done. very good! you should probably move it into "general" or "life."
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Nice little piece. You are expressing it in the way of saying that what some may want to real, isn't always that. Very good.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
awesome piece. nicely done, a good reality check. good job. :)
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
wow, im inlove with this haiku...

the words flew very well together...and i love that last line...

the truest words that could be said, "we can fool ourselves...but that will not make it true"

faves

muchLUB-kerr
LauraKM chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Games arn't always fun, somtimes we need somthing more, this expresses that really well, i like the way it can apply to so many different things, nice.
myno chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i like this- it's so true.
indigotear-to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i like this cuz this is definately how i feel. good job
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
¿Palindrome? Like this—"Sex at noon taxes."

¿Crossword puzzle? Up-down boxes black-blank.

¿Prime number factorization? ¿A key?

¿What sort of game do you intend to play?

For there's certainly a theory holds,

So you can optimize your gains at it,

While you reduce your losses playing it;

But, always calculate the odds, my Dear,

As clearly you seem to be going now,

With three or four decimal precision,

Ensure you know exactly how house plays,

Then when you bet on red heart showing up,

You won't damn Fate for being frivolous.