Reviews for GodShaped
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i love nietzsche, i have his picture in my wallet...ANYWAYZ,muchly nice poem i like the flow to it and it's odd line breaks, made me read the words a bit more carefully without realizing it, well written, nicely done
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
ouch...? /
asyousaid chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
"we are superiority"? I very much doubt that you are, after having read this. It has to be said that this was fairly mundane and know I'm a feminist through and through, but I couldn't resist responding to your Nietzsche quote with his own "A female academic is a malfunction of biology".Incidentally, the sentance "Whereas wearing a blindfold/at night, so the light won't seep through" is grammatically in correct, as you start as a statement and yet it ends as a question.I think the decent option would be not to write philosophy again, or indeed anything, and try to leave with some grace. Any criticism of my stuff really does bounce off my carapace like rain because I don't of love!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
really enjoyed the format, and the poem is awesome. the word use really makes this, it flows and I really like how you got the title. (that was what attracted my attention) and it really made me smile. well done, nice work and keep it up!

!~* noelle *~!
Aeritone chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Beautiful...the actions and the imagery...they're fantastic. The way you word things in your poem...it's almost like a sonnet.

Very well done...please keep writing...I thoroughly enjoy your work, and the incredible effort you put into it.

-Sarah/Aeritone
UnknownLove chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wow nice work.
shawna chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
ok have to say wicked, i think you finally got your grove back!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
im liking the format, but i liek the poem