Reviews for Savage Brutality
Leasah chapter 38 . 4/19
Oh my god! They need to save her! I knew I hated him for a reason, that Benji. Urghgh. I mean, he might have feelings for her, but loving or caring are not one of those. Because otherwise he couldn't have done what he did. Poor Lex!
I am so impressed by Julian that he temporarily set aside his feelings for the man he hates most, because he cares for Lex...He needs to save her!
Also, all posted by next Friday?! I am happy and sad at the same time. Excited for all the updates, but at the same time I don't want it to end. But I suppose all good things must come to an end on time to stay good. I love you!
sara chapter 38 . 4/18
omg! I am so shocked about Benj! RUN LEX! Great chapter as always, I cant wait to read the next one! Looks like Julian's finally admitting to everyone that he loves her, he keeps slipping out secrets here and there, I hope he doesnt get into trouble with it later, it seems like everyone is finding out everything!
smrae chapter 38 . 4/18
OMG well done chapter! So looking forward to the next update. The interaction between Richard and Julian was so interesting. You really captured their feelings and intentions so well I forget they are not real. Your characters are very well developed and each chapter I am pulled deeper into your story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 38 . 4/18
Well... I don't feel 'bad' for Benji anymore. But I also do not hate him. My feelings are more along the lines of, "Oh, so he had everything in control the whole time. I don't need to feel sorry for him." Haha. That was actually so crafty and clever of him. I actually like Benji's character more. He did all this for love. I mean... I don't know if you're getting my point... But putting in that much effort for one girl. Not even just a girl- putting in that much effort for anything is quite remarkable and I actually really adore Benji's character for that.

I do want to know that how did Benji know about Julian's estrangement with the Hunts though.

Benji really is quite the mastermind. It's a pity his whole plan is about blow up to shits. I doubt that Lex is going to want to stay with him after finding out that he was responsible for her suffering all that. Lol.

What else... Nothing. Update! /trollface
jen chapter 37 . 4/15
this is getting too drawn out i honestly feel like i will stop reading until you have the lex/julian scenes. there does not need to be 6 chapters from the incident to whenever, the reader forgets the intense emotions and looses interest in the climax of the story (example), which as an author is your strongest/most interesting part of the story. Remember too much of a cliffhanger makes the reader leave.
Leasah chapter 37 . 4/15
This chapter was so heartbreaking. Poor Annette. She can't help that she was born in such a society and programmed to be deceiving. The one time she is serious, this happens. Poor thing. I also feel sorry for Piercy, finding out that she was initially after Julian. I just hope he finds it in him to believe and someday forgive her.
I am glad she told him the whole truth after all. I'm so looking forward to next chapter. I cannot wait to see what happens. :)
augmentedDREAMS chapter 37 . 4/14
Haha, it's okay I'm happy to help. XD while a zombie horse would have been an interesting turn of events, this is not the right time, lol.

Oh poor Annette. I feel so bad for her. I am still wishing there is hope for Pierce and her.

What did Pierce mean when he said that both of them had been deceived? Was he referring to Julian's love for Alexandra? I also think that things would have been so much more easier if all this wouldn't have happened, but then again if Annette hadn't enlisted Pierce's help then he would never have helped Julian come to his realization. But now, from what appears it seems that everyone in this story is doomed. Lol.

I am getting so anxious to see more Alex/Julian scenes, but they are still a few chapters away. I know those chapters a crucial and I want to read them first but I want to know what happens between them too! Haha. I hope they do meet sometime (if not in the near future) just so that they can put all this behind them, if not forgive each other. If they only knew what was going on in the other's mind and heart would forgive each other. All this just makes me so sad. I just do hope there is somewhat of a happy ending. I also hope that Alexandra and Julian do come back together in the end (even though it's a far cry); and even though I feel for Benji a little too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14
Hey its sanjana. You updated! Anyway I actually lost my password again... Here too. I'll just make a new twitter to talk to you. If you're free this week. Let me know. You can email me at breakdies Gmail

(sorry for not being around I hope you aren't mad. Love you and miss you)

Now I am going to read the new chapter yay.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/14
Update?
Emmy chapter 35 . 4/10
This chapter was as usual on point. I loved how you showed Julian's desperation to see Lex again. He seems like a whole different person. He even went as far as visiting Richard. This story just keeps getting better and better. Oh Margaret, how she must be feeling right now! She betrayed her master in order to save her mistress onlyto learn that Julian was going to let Lex go anyways. I really wouldn't want to be in Annette's shoes right now. Piercey must be pissed! The one thing I'm looking forward to in the next update is the talk between Lex and Julian. Hope I can see it soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/5
YASSS A GOOD QUALITY HISTORICAL FANFICTION THAT IS UPDATING REGULARLY. THANK DA LORD
Leasah chapter 36 . 4/4
Oh my goodness! I want him to find her! He needs to speak to her! Please let him find her soon!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 36 . 4/3
"galloping atop Nightshade"? Wait, isn't Nightshade dead?

I am so curious to see what is going to happen next. Oh, I hope Piercy forgives Annette.
Emily17 chapter 36 . 4/3
This story is so intense! I'm excited to see how you're going to end this. Fabulous writing, as always. ;) can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/30
Looking at the dates, it just occurred to me that on april 20, it will be 10 years exactly since you began this story (began publishing it, anyway). What a journey!
I wonder if it could be completed on its 10th anniversary? Would be very cool.
431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »