Reviews for Savage Brutality
Emily chapter 19 . 4/10
Thank you thank you thank you for updating! Thank goodness you don't plan to give up on this story, it is much too amazing for that. Please keep writing and post again soon! Lots of love kiss kiss
Em
Leasah chapter 19 . 4/4
This was so interesting. So much was revealed! I can feel Lex's unrest. This story is so intriguing. I like how you write your characters: everyone has real flaws and some can seem cruel at times too, but they all have their own reasons.
I like how the relationship between the girls developed. I also enjoyed Annette and mr. Pierce's time together.

I loved the chapter.

Thanks for the update! I'm curious to see what will come. :)
Anna chapter 19 . 4/4
Glad to see this continued at last, this is quite the most unique piece of writing I've read on this website and I adore the gothic nature of it.
Laughing Riot chapter 18 . 2/17
Yooooooo this is another friend of Sanjana!
Apparently she has been introducing all her friends (including me, hehe) to this lovely work of yours. I AM NOT REGRETTING ANYTHING

help it's so addicting I love it

I'm waiting for the next update ackkkk
I'm excited! Julian come back to us soon please! (I think Lex is missing you pffft /shot)
unqueen chapter 18 . 2/17
I actually did a little trial sketch of miss Potter. I mean... I'm not obsessed. (coughs, nudges back sketches of Benji and Annete and Fran and baby Julian with her foot) Who said I'm obsessed? I like her so far, and I'm very interested in knowing more about a childhood platonic buddy of Julian's. And just how did he confess his deeds in the woods with Lex to her? I guess she "ships" Julian and Lex? I have to admit I love these kinds of developments. it also humanizes Julian and shows that he's not after Lex only because she's a lady who can see him relatively eye to eye -there's Jennifer Potter right here, and she's clearly important to Julian, but not wife material. At least I hope not... I hope she's not like, the one he couldn't have oh no. D:

Then again it's Julian, I have a hard time believing she would not already be his wife if he DID, or at the very least pissed off. Maybe he liked her early on but quickly realized she much better suited him as a friend, and vice versa. I want to see more of her and lex's conversation. Whatever I can say about Lex, she is a good narrator and a good POV character. Things are very interesting through her eyes.

Benjamin is a creep. I thought I might like him at first. But... NO. He is a sleaze and not at all an attractive part of this love triangle. Which means that, in my mind, there is no love triangle. Only Julian and Lex. You mentioned that the next chapter would be longer and busier. I can't wait. (heavy breathing) cannot. wait.

Favourite scene so far: the fever scene. It was a nice touch after the bile and fire bubbling and sparking between them prior to that, and you did it realistically -he didn't swoon her her possibility of dying and tearfully confess his love, and I do believe him when he says he's not in love with her -not yet... but I think he know he is going to be. He cares for her. Who knows, maybe he even met her once before and she didn't know! That would definitely add to his reasons.

Your writing, where do I begin on your writing. You have raw talent. I see a few typoes and your writing may appear callous but there's this natural flow and grace and beauty and knowledge to your vocabulary and style that captivates and outshines beyond any technical flaws. You're most likely publishing first drafts anyway, which makes it even more amazing. You're really talented.

(Byyy the way... if by chance, you meant an actual novel and this story, don't be afraid you'd break my heart! If I got too excited on my own. I just hope you update this soon I love it!)
unqueen chapter 17 . 2/17
Hey it's Sanjana! I'd been meaning to leave reviews and as soon as I saw your twitter reply I was like, better review with my thoughts before she updates and I find out more! I guess it's from being in the Pandora Hearts fandom but I really cherish the moments and thoughts between developments in a story, it's really great for extending ones imagination as well as hindsight. Anyway, this chapter had me convinced that you are naturally amazing at writing kisses, and their chemistry and back and forth never fail to excite me and make me cringe (in a good way?)... that is, cringe at Lex's words because as much as they are typically deserved it's... Julian. Julian and Lex. Lex. Lex and Julian. Fire and ice. Fire and water. Smoke and vapor.

Now I am off to review the next chapter and to eagerly await chapter 19 after ohohohohoho.
Hannah chapter 12 . 2/16
Hi! I’m still reading (because I’m an incredibly slow reader and I get distracted), but I just wanted to leave this here really quick…

When my friend Sanju recommended your story to me, I was a little skeptical. Sometimes I’ll go for dark, aggressive sorts of stories, but usually just when I’m in a particular mood or if it happens to fall into the gothic genre (ahhh I love gothics). But I decided to give it a go and, once I started reading, I was intrigued… and then, a few chapters in, hooked! I like the way information is gradually revealed, uncovering the true natures of the characters a bit at a time – it’s done very well and in a way that draws me in as a reader. I personally struggle with that in my own writing, so it’s inspiring to see someone else pull it off so wonderfully. The more I learn about them, the more I realize how little I actually know. Especially with Julian. (who, by the way, I love) It has a nice progression that’s easy to follow, yet still layered with mysteries and continuous character development.

Ah well, that’s all for now! I’m really looking forward to finishing what’s here, and to any future chapters. Thanks for a good read! :)
Angie chapter 5 . 2/14
So I was talking to my super cute friend Sanjana/unmints and she told me there was this fic she really wanted me to read. She said that knowing me and my fondness of love/hate relationships, I would really like your story. So I gave it a try!

And so far, I absolutely love it. Your writing style is beautiful and enticing and has, so far, kept my eyes glued on the screen for every line. Lex is exactly the type of female character I like to see - strong, feisty, refusing to let anyone, especially a man, tell her what to do. Julian is fascinating. There's both a darkness and a "hot" touch to him. You've written them both outstandingly.

As a coincidence, one of the things I liked the most about the story so far is how similar it is to my favorite fanfiction of all time. I've read it time and again, I never seem to get enough of it. Not only is your writing style similar to the author's - especially the dialogue - but so is the premise of the story. Both are built are around headstrong characters with fire-and-ice relationships that go round and round and back again.

Once again, a beautiful story. I can't wait to read the rest.
HistoricalRomanceWriter chapter 18 . 2/6
Yay! I actually screamed when I saw that you updated! I was starting to worry about you! As always, this completely amazing and I cannot wait until the next chapter! Please, please, please update soon! 3
Leasah chapter 18 . 1/28
Oooh, this chapter has me looking forward to the next one, especially after reading that things will get underway then. Thank you for the update! I hope everything is alright now with you and the person who was taken into hospital.

Benji is slimy, I just needed to get that off my chest. I mean, I felt sorry for him that he loved Lex, but whatever he is planning now just doesn't seem right. Jennifer is an interesting character. I wonder if Lex will be able to get the information she wants from her.
HistoricalRomanceWriter chapter 17 . 1/18
Just update the fucking story. Is it too much to ask? Like seriously, it's so frustrating that you've left this untouched for months.
Benji chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
I really think this is a wonderful story... one of the few stories left on Fictionpress that I still keep bookmarked and check for updates. We're still under the one-year mark, so I'm holding out hope that you will be continuing with this story and it's not just abandoned. I know inspiration comes and goes, but maybe knowing how highly anticipated this is will help give you that drive if that's the problem.

If you were one of those folks who moved over to the Kindle marketplace, I'd buy this story to get at the whole thing. I like that it's free but I really do think it's book quality.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I'VE REREAD THIS STORY SO MANY TIME SINCE YOU LAST POSTED A CHAPTER PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Why do it take you so long to update? It's been months! How long are you going to make us wait? Please update this soon, it's starting to form dust.
Kcoarra chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
I think Julian really cares for her and I don't like Benjamin he was a coward at first. I can't wait for the next update this was a great chapter!
304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »