Reviews for Savage Brutality
Guest chapter 45 . 9/16
I loved the ending and your note at the end was explained your pov beautifully. Forgiveness is good for all parties as long as they are sincere. Jillian and lex were truly remorseful. It may have happened quickly and over a matter of days but books merely accelerate what we experience in life. I hope to see many more works from you in the future
Sanjana chapter 1 . 7/16
Rereading this, kdfjfdghjfg HEY! My twitter has not been working, but I think I remembered the info. I've been bad at communication, forgive me. I'll try to be on tomorrow/this week if you are!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/4
Jenny, Pierce and Annette will you update with their stories. I have knots in my stomach worrying about Annette and her aunt. She was a woman living as best she could in her time. She jeopardized their future when she tried to be better. I hope poverty is not her reward.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/3
WOW! Just WOW!
BRAVO chapter 32 . 7/3
I discovered this yesterday and have been reading it every spare second I have. What a wonderful Gothic tale! I hope I am able to finish before you take it down.
KarasunoFan chapter 15 . 7/1
I hope I can read this before it is taken down.
Emmy chapter 45 . 6/24
This was easily one of my favorite stories ever on this site and this makes it harder for me to realize that its finally over. I'm really pleased with the ending. Both lex and julian deserved it after everything they went through. However I wished you could've have done a scene in which Julian officially confronts/meets with Lex's parents before the wedding.l I hope you can continue their story through the next one you're planning on writing. All in all I can't wait for another master piece from you.
ozalicedsanjana chapter 45 . 6/11
Anyway, onto the fic.

This ended in an interesting way, I would have never imagined it would have ended up this way. I don't dislike it, although I like tragic stories with tragic ends. After all the turmoil it's fitting that they kind of lean into each other. I like that Julian tried to push her away, leaving her to pursue him, it was a nice change of events.

Is it bad to say I kind of do feel bad for Benji in hindsight? At least from Lex's POV. the whole "I ruined him" guilt, ouch.

Your writing was fluid until the end, very carefree but precise. You're doing Piercey and Annette next, right? I cannot wait. I've grown to love Annette. Just describe Piercey to me and I'll draw him too.

The hospital was so boring, I'm happy to have my laptop back for good ;_;

Mwah, keep shining my friend!
ozalicedsanjana chapter 45 . 6/11
Heyo, this is Sanju, I'm sending here since I don't have an access to twitter, sorry if I'm bothering you u but my foot fracture is almost healed. I miss you, message me on twitter when you're on. I hope your wedding goes amazing, please tell me what's going on with you!
Papu chapter 11 . 6/4
Firstly I started to hate her pathetic father. Giving his own daughter away like that. Makes me mad. Secondly, for a moment I was afraid that she was truly broken but gladly she wasn't... At least yet. Maybe in the next chapter, which will be quite disappointing if that happens. Thirdly I'm kind of relieved that Julian is still the same bastard that he was and even more like one. And lastly I truly wish Lex to be fiery not weak heroine who will continue to stand up against Julian.
Papu chapter 3 . 6/4
Please let her stay fiery and wild. Please don't let Lex be in love with Julian in the next chapter. Oh please!
Papu chapter 2 . 6/4
Finally I found a heroine who has spirit and fire inside her. I'm tired of wimpy females who let the man bully her and then immediately fall in love with him. They are the worst. It always makes me sick to read those and I usually syop after few chapters. But Lex, Lex really seems to be heroine of my liking. Wild and passionate, and won't be broken by the male. I like her.
kate1596 chapter 1 . 5/30
so, here I m finally writing it...
and wow , there r no words to describe what a genius u r... I loved ur story (and lex n julian too). I found the story while randomly surfing through net during april , and I read the complete 30 or more chapters in a single day considering I had my english exams two days later... so u r to be blamed if I flunked( just kidding) then I read the story continuously but was not able to write the review coz my exams were going on... but finally I m writing...

coming to the story I loved it n hv recommended it to every prrson I met, I m a gr8 fan of urs... the story was such a page turnur woth all the twists and turns... it was impossible to stop reading... it was so unpredictable every twist was jst gr8 ( like who could imagine that benji was capable of all this)

the best part were ur leads niether julian was the knight in shining armor(although he actually turned to good) nor lex was the portrayal of perfection... they had their flaws and that's what make them special... this story breaks all stereotypes... every turn nade my heart beat with exitement... (AND YES I SIGN UP WITH FICTIONPRESS ONLY TO WRITE THIS REVIEW FOR U, I was a silent reader before, but I can't really stop myself from writing for u) ...

well there r many more things I want to say especially abt the story... but for now I guess i'll stop... but count me as one of ur fans... I loved ur wprk n enjoyed it thoroughly...
all the best... n keep up ir gr8 work...
Austin jones chapter 1 . 5/29
Fuck you
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 45 . 5/24
Don't feel torn over the ending of this story, and don't doubt your writing ability. Writing is a skill that is always improving despite how good and bad you are, in your case you're extremely talented. You created complex characters and made it work. You tied up and unraveled incredibly complicated plots. Im so happy with the end result of your story and think you've finished it perfectly.

This story is honestly one of my favourites and I don't have many favourites! I'm also a very picky and select reader so you're really on to something if I've been reading your story all this time.

That cheeky little scene after the wedding was great ;) I love a bit of cheekiness in stories :D I have you on my alert now so any new stories will be eagerly anticipated.

Ciao x