Reviews for Eternal Gifts
Aww,
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Good poem.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I don't really like this one a lot.
Chayia chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
So true! I love it. Good Job.
I cri at mi tymz 4 you chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I totally understand! I love the poem you have written here! I remeber those memories! Just wait till you have credit cards and checks... I kno i don't want to grow up! But AGING gives you resposibilities (god think theres enough i's in that word) that you didn't have as a child! Am i right? lol I love this poem! it's great and it reminds me of my childhood!
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Never give them up. I love those memories. I am determined to stay a child until I die! You should do the same! Maybe...Kudos,Michelle
Aryanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
wonderful. i love your writing. and who says we have to let go of the childhood things we love? i like being a kid, and this poem is great. wonderful
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Ooh, what a beautiful poem ) Gives an image of wonderfully innocent childhood... nice and calming, 'tis And you gave so many simple descriptions of so many things - lovely!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I totally get it. Why should we let go of things we love just coz we're getting older. Sometimes we realize it too late though (well why do you think grannys have so many dolls). anyway, its great