Reviews for Hidden Confession
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Sweet! I really like this... but an angel stole a heart and never returned love? I can sympathise with that... It's a gorgeous poem tho.

*rain washes away all emotions, leaving only peace*
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
magnificent. Every line is deep and meaningful, taken alone any of them would be brilliant, put all together they make a spectacular piece. Brava! brava! bravessima!

Hip
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey Arcane, nice poem . Hm...i get what u mean, feelings change, sometimes you just gotta move on. anywayz...nice poem , keep up the good work! xP
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aw...love does weird things to ppl.
EchoDespise chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
yeah well not much in a reviewing mood so if this is more dark and blah than usually, well youll get over it. nice poem, short, sweet and to the point so gets the point across. well obviously it gets the point across if its to the point. either way, deep meaning. write on.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this was really sweet, especially those first two lines

and ur last few lines really made sense, 'without change, reality is just lost dream'

this was awesome!
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
it is absolutely great!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i have a total nagging feeling in my stomach reading this, i'm sure you kno what i'm thinking, ADD-chan.

the poem's so cute...almost...(dare i say it?) kawaii. honestly, it's really adorable. short and sweet and to the point. very cute wording and it inspires sweet thoughts (though, it's nearly midnight and i'm still cramming!). really...um...how do i say this without making it sound girly...oh well, nice poem. hope to see more later...

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
nice piece. well written, well expressed emotions. i like this. good job. :)
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is really sweet.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Aww, very sweet. Nicely written.

*lime-girl*
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i really like this...short but you put so much into it...the wording is just amazing...i love it. lots of love *AllyCred*
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is such a sweet and adorable little poem! _ I'm sure whoever this is for that they are very pleased with it, he/she must be very improtant to you to have done such a thing, to help in the creation of this peice. Beautiful, in my opinion. It shines so well with love, its stands out on its own. And adorable poem, one of your bests in my opinion. :P I've noticed you've gotten pretty popular? _ 16 reviews for SAKURA TREE, *-* it's well deserved. XD Keep up the good work!

!* Noelle *!

P.S: I've added this to my favs. :)