Reviews for Plans for Our Wings
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This was such a dream described in words. It had a wonderful flow and a beautiful idea. I saw a simepl typo though in this line 'To place far away' did you mean To places far away of a place far away. it basically means the same thing, but just asking. i am telling this, because that simple typo interrupts the beautiful flwo of this poem.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Oh, that is so romantic. Plans for our wings. The whole thing was just impressive.
TheLastKiss chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
As always, beautiful imagery. And I really love the rhythm and rhyme of this one. Great job.

Best Wishes, Brittney
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i'm smiling & astounded. the one before this was all "last chance" mood, then here it's more "ok one more" hee hee. plus, you truly mean this invitation to fly. more than words? and the most head turning part i find is your title. PLANS for Wings sounds/looks like a contradiction. But why is it? Why can't we plan to grow them or use the ones we had? Must it be instant lift-off to work? of course not. ;)
Nizzles chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Hmm..You're one of the few people who can pull off the positive/hopeful thing and make it flow really nicely. I love your choice of words, and you have a really versatile way of writing. Kudos xD
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
very expressive. very romantic. you establish a sweet mood and now i feel like i'm flying.
SpiritualNomad chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wow...this is truely unique and well i love it. nice work!
His Only chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Oh my goodness. I think I am gonna cry. Oh my gosh. This was beautiful. So sweet! It was just so peaceful and... I actually felt like I was flying. Your poetry has this really weird effect on me. They just like bring up all this emotion and then i start crying and... sob! Ok, I'm ok. No really I'm fine. Excellent work with this. Like I said before, it was beautiful! God Bless!
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Ah...this is a very calm poem. I like it very like something I would LOVE to do- fly. Keep writing :)
IarannCros chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
NE, pretty!
Poppy Pyres chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
i love your formatting and the flow of your work
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I enjoy the whimsical verse and my wishes reside with yours.
JSCreed chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Good poem. I like that last stanza especially.

Thanks for the hint. _

JSC
LauraKM chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Beutiful imagery, i really like the concept. I especially liket eh first two lines of the last stanza, really good.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Wow, this was awesome and when I mean awesome I mean awesome. The poem clearly tells how much we want to escape life and fly away with one's lover. -ADD