Reviews for Chewed Bubblegum and Messy Sheets
Blwwink chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
this is crazy. i'm really curious how this is going to go. will jacob and cody stay together or will he get together with erik? and what about poor jo? i can see u're building up to a climax soon (hence the two parts). and cody's brother is even weirder than he is. i hope u continue soon b/c i can't wait.
krystalmyst chapter 11 . 8/10/2005
Excellent Chapter, though I must say... I really do like Jacob and Cody together... it seems so cute!
Quietly Losing Control chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Maybe I'm just stupid but what does NHS stand for? Cos in the UK it means National Health Service...
Esquirella chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
LOL! Now Erik sounds kind of schizo! Cody's brother seems ... strange. And his parents are not cool at all. great chapter!
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
Great chapter one more! I'm not sure what to think about Cody's brother...he seems...odd. Can't wait for another update.
K. T. Wood chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
Hmm, Erik's gone crazy! Erik's gone crazy! I still don't know whether I like Erik or not...quick, make up my mind for me! I love Cody and Jacob though! Aww. What's with Cody's brother? Is there some big sordid past there that I should already know about? You should have translations for all that German- I know that I pretty much understood it, but it took BRAIN POWER. and i don't like using my brain! Ok. Enough from me. Awesome chapter. update quicker next time!
KeepSmiling86 chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
hehe i hope he does ask him. anyway good so far! a couple typos here and there but nothing drastic! i want more juicy! haha. Well keep adding to it!
K. T. Wood chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
*squeals* O Jacob asked Cody to go with him, woot! That is so exciting. he so has to, and then they can live happily ever after in a tree house...hmm... Loved it. update soon
GoldenTears chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
OMG! I'm really impressed with this entire story! I can't wait for you to update! IDK if I like Erik...he's so shadey...urgh! I feel for Cody, the poor kid...AW I hope things work out for him. _;Awesome writing! Update Soon!
Inherent chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
Gah, Erik needs to ask Cody already. .
Esquirella chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
Not liking Erik too much anymore. He's using Jo. He's trying to hurt Cody. Now he's trying to use Jacob. I think Cody should fall in love with Jacob and move to Florida, to get away from his family and Erik.
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
Dude. You suck. I was getting into the chapter and then you STOP.

I love Jacob...he rocks...

I did like Erik, but now I'm not too sure. He's awful...nosy...

Anywho, don't wait so long to update this time...even if they are pointless scenes, I'd read them. Keep writing!
krystalmyst chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
Oh come on! Don't just leave me here! I wanna know what Cody and Jacob are gonna "talk" about!I hope it's something kinky! I command you to update soon!
ilovedaveyhavok chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
update soon!
thecallingisalie chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
I really like this story, I just wish Cody and Erik would hurry up and say they like each other, its obvious, or maybe it's jsut want I want to happen, but w/e, just continue to good work kid
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »