Reviews for Chewed Bubblegum and Messy Sheets
Ian 7786 chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Leading up to more drama! Why is Erik so curious about Cody? Hm.. Well I cant wait to see whats comming up.
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Esquirella chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
I think I'm not liking the way Erik is playing Jo too much. I like Jacon a lot right now. Cody's brother speaks German? Cool plot twists!
K. T. Wood chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
Oh. What does Jacob want to say? How exciting! I don't really get why Jo is so angry about Erik asking if Cody is gay...but hey. It's your story. Go where you will with it. I'm sure it will make sense later. Awesome. Update soon
Jaydetorcawits chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
I love the story so far you keep throwing all these twists into it please keep writing more. I liked the story so much i actully got like 5 other friends of mine to start reading it... so far all of them love it to so please hurry and write more i cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Ian 7786 chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
Great job. This chapter just makes the reader want more. it dosent resalve anything, but creats more insidents to be resalved. Great job. Keep it up.
Kitsune Luver chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
Umm... I think that is an affirmative. Cody is officially gay Erik. Wow. Slightly dense, are we? lol Why is Erik messing w/ Jo? Isn't that kinda mean? He's just gonna break her heart! Does Jacob want Cody to come to Florida w/ him? I'm actually rooting for Jacob instead of Eric! Cody and Jacob are just too cute to break them up! OK, enough ranting. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Thank you.
Cuthrin Khafre chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
Hn. Now I'm starting not to like Erik much. I like how you're portraying your characters though- especially how none of them are perfect. very realistic. update soon.
Esquirella chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
Uh oh...is Erik going to break Cody's heart again?
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
OMG! Has Erik *finally* figured it out? Oh boy...
K. T. Wood chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Haha. I'm so dumb sometimes! I read the last bit of this chapter thinking it was the last bit of last chapter- just to refresh my memory- and I was like I don't remember this...so I read the start bit...and was like shit, my memory is worse than I thought...and well...turns out I was reading this chapter! Haha. I'm stupid. But I loved it! O. Erik has figured out his secret! What's he going to do? Aw. I like Jacob and Cody. Love them in fact. update really soon! Love it!
C. Khafre chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
the confusion of relationships in this story is very painful (translation: story very well written). i do hope cody and erik end up together though. : ) update soon!
Kitsune Luver chapter 7 . 5/30/2005
Aw! How cute! Jacob is such a sweety! But I am confused. Are Cody and Erik gonna end up together? It kinda seems like they aren't right now. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Please update soon! I am addicted to your story! _
Ian 7786 chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
Damn that left a mark, not only on Jacob, but on me. Its like Jacob knows Cody needs him, but only for some time. Great job.
KeepSmiling86 chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
woah woah woah im so confused now...whats with the biting? sounds like something i would do lol! short chapter for you anyway. but ill keep reading as long as you keep updating. Ill try not to throw up imagining it in my head lol images ah anyway keep it up bud! ~Smile
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »