Reviews for Ex
LiveLeak chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
A couple things:
1) choice of words and the actual writing style are very good.
2) however, the story itself is not. It reminds me of childhood games one may have made up and then decided to attempt to pin down in to a novel format.
3) Why do so many of the characters sound like loose rip offs of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
4) I dislike the way it is set up as well. Characters such as Elexis seem to just fill the typical role of "clueless side kick," no actual substance. Johnny just seems to be "the jester". "Ex" settles in to nothing more than the average love interest: super powerful, super hot, super dangerous but NOT as super powerful, super hot nor super dangerous than this trinity character. And that's another thing: when the main character is written in a "having it all" archetype (in this case, "the most powerful being on earth",) it is rather boring. Its like the author idealizes this person and has created a character in who they desperately wish to be in reality. It just comes off as ridiculous.
wtf chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
WTF WTF? What is this? have u ever heard tht women have rights these days? Good God! Im not reading this anymore! this is bdsm amd everything democractic countries try to avoid.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
whoa whoa whoa... Too much characters for me in the prologue. I think I got lost somewhere in this...

Who is Elexis? Man, female?

Huh...

Got lost.

Brain rebooting from data overload...

I think I must have miss one book in this story...

But I like the style, the writing, the atmosphere. So I'll probably continue it anyway...

So...

Off to reading :)
embersilence chapter 15 . 2/24/2007
Uhm, first off all.. Chapter 14 and 15 seems to be the same thing.. o.o Second, I'm kinda confused as to how Xerex suddenly became all goody-goody with The Web.. o.o;; Wasn't he a bad guy..? _ So confused. And it's a Hades-Tawnie-Xerex triangle, right? So uhm, Drill is a human..? Meh, I'm just confused to some of their races. _

Anyways, the story's pretty sweet itself. :P I like the name choices, especially Ex's.. well, his first name is okay.. but Exanimere is cool. xD Makes me wonder how you got the other names. His height is astounding though. 0.0 Hawt man.

Now on to the sequel!
Hole Buddies chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
this is really good but i cant read anymore cuz i'm in school, SHH, this is good though like i said and i will read moree - geena - P.S. can u read cold sweat
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
oh no! the suspense is killing me!
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 17 . 7/19/2006
I liked this story. Alot of action and adventure, some romance. Very nice. Can't wait to read the sequel
Befu chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Guess who dropped by? .~
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Flippin sweet! haha I'd say keep up the good work, but u finished it already so..very good work so far. :P I could only read the 1st ch. so I just thought to review and say I like it so far. This chapter had me hooked.
Obsidion Rose chapter 17 . 1/29/2006
Wow, I LOVE this story. Totally awesome. Vampires are just too hot. Seriously. I love them to death. Lol. And I love Ex *swoons* man, he could come after me any day. This was a really good paced, well developed story, but there are some parts that left the reader confused. Like how Lexie just gave Johnny to Corra. There was a mention of Corra liking Johnny, but never that he returned her feelings, but anyways, other than some grammar mistakes, this was truly a VERY enjoyable read. You're a really good author. Keep up the awesome work!
Faith chapter 32 . 10/25/2005
It kinda makes me happy cuz I have nothing to do today so I can read the other new one. Thank you for finishing this and starting another. *on a side note you know that you cant stop and must keep writing untill the end of time. Or untill I fall a sleep.*
Katie chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
*sniffles* It's... really done... *glomps onto the story* DON'T LEAVE! *You dangle the next book in front of my face* O! Gimme! *You lure me into those chapters as well*

Well, now that I have seen and fortold the future, I can't wait for the sequel o.o And no! Cliffhangers! AH! It's not my fault! *In denile* And dun worry, I will write more reviews for every chapter like I did this one .

As for favs... GAH! I can't choose! I like all the chapters and all the characters! Ok um... my fav characters are... is... The Web! XD And my fav chapters are... 1-30 including the prologue and epilogue! XD I win! Now go have candy for a treat... or... a cucumber! I know you like those
stormy-dewdrop chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
Oh, what a wonderful ending, Cat! *mews and clings* Something to give us a moment of peace, along with a little anxiousness of what is to come. - Your smexy lil Liam.. *cough* I mean.. Ex. XD' Hey, you're the one who introduced him as such, so it has just become a habit for me to refer to him that way. But I still find 'Ex' just as smexy. Just like William. *lurv* Cause hey, he's sexy any way you look at it, right? -~

Favorite chapter? o.o How could I choose! Perhaps the last one you posted.. or perhaps your night at the club. I wun forget that one. X3 And.. the dream sequence. I'll just let it be those three, or else I'll be writing down every chapter.

I await your new chapter eagerly. owo Much, much so. *clings more* I can't wait to see where you're going to lead this in the future, and I'm gonna follow it every step of the way. -

Lurv to teh most awesome writer I know!
Kat1989 chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
Too lazy to log in. Nice ending, I just loved this story. Not much of a critic, and never will be, so yeah. Please come up with the sequel, soon. Very great story and I love your writing.

Can't really say a favorite chapter (and sorry, yet again, lazy). Favorite character, I just liked them all...yet again, I'm easy to please as long as its written well (with correct grammar and a good plot).

Congrats on finishing the story.
Alexis LePlume chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
Oy. I'm sorry It's over! It was all very good, and I have to say my fav charry was...Johnny! He wasn't mentioned nearly enough for my liking. I hope to see more of him in the sequel! Oh, and a domo-kun is this little brown monster thing that's always showing off its teeth. 'Twill eat you!

Alexis