Reviews for Foxified
Andy L. Kennedy chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
I love it. But... what's going to happen? Who is Rae going to end up with? Because I'm totally cheering for Kilan, but it sort of seems like she's just lusting after him and actually likes Luke. Which would stink. Or can you not tell me? o.o

And I think the curse should be broken, but if it is, will Kilan run away? Will he not be able to turn into a fox anymore? Because that would stink... (
PaintedBlind chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Another great chapter. Please don't wait so long for the next one - I almost *died* hehe.
Red-rose-diva chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
I just love this story..could you please pretty please up date sooner...
OoohLookACat chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
can't wait for more

this chapter was interesting )

izzie
Nara Merald chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
I liked it! If they win, I'd dearly love to see what Kilan asks for. I wish you'd let it run a little longer!
Ice and Snow chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
awesome chapter xD keep it up and continue soon!
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
ah goodness, I love this story :D Especially Kilan, who is extremely gorgeous. The whole ace and luke factor, they like her too? hm, well, it's cute how Kilan gets jealous. I love this plot, hehe, Kilan likes her, he might not admit it, but his sexy self likes her I think. She promises Kilan anything if he does well? That gleam in his eyes probably means something...gah but then it ended right before they left to eat! An amazing chapter :D

ps. can I have Kilan? or Ace? or Luke? lucky girl, all these gorgeous guys around her.
whyshouldicare1 chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
hahahahahahahahahaa.

cross-dresser.

hahhahahahahahahhaha.

i was laughing so hard when i read that.

aw, kilan was sulking. how cute.

hmm, i can't remember if i liked ace in the previous chapters, but i did like him in this chapter.

please, please, PLEASE update soon! i think you like cliffhangers too much.

haha.
Noir Fleurir chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
Bravo! aHAAHAHA kilan the loserface has to suffer. he reminds me of a spoiled rich person, don't ask but his attitude points in that direcction. (methinks you should update faster)
FamousOneLiners chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
this is adorable.
BangBangYourDead chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
Niice chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Don't keep me waiting to long. ]
Estelin chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
this story is great keep up the god work.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
You're back! You're back!
nana chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
that was hilarious! so when are we going to see some romance, )

can't wait for the next chap!
Fallen Oblivion chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
I can't stop but laugh at the hilarity of this chapter. I bet Kilan is going to get Rae back so bad. Here's a question: Is it allowable for Kilan to have feelings for her? Like, is there a rule against it or what goes, goes?

Update soon, I love this story.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »