Reviews for Foxified
charm en route chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Oh! I'm really excited for this! I thought you had given up. :)
Megan chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I want more!

i red your old story a long time ago and i miss it so, i actually got a bit off track and started looking at cute fox videos! they are darn cute.

/watch?vc8xJtH6UcQY&featurerelated

awh! something cute to try make you write quicker :P heehee

thanks for the interesting read!
Mad for Figs chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I'm so happy to see that you have in fact, decided to continue this story. I've been following you for a very long time and it's certainly nice to see an old favorite return. Keep up the wonderful work! I look forward to your future chapters.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I can't wait to see where you take this ;)
MantraMagazine chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Ah! I'm so happy to see a story about shifters! It will be interesting to see how it turns out with these two. Update soon!
dipintheriverstyx chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
WHATWHATWHATWHAT!

LOL
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is my review for chap.2 since fictionpress only allows 1 review per chapter.

I see... so Kilan isn't bound to Rae like before? The curse was interesting but does this mean that Rae's dad doesn't know the foxes can change or does he just not recognise Kilan?

Good Chapter, trouble is we're in suspense now.
ashrulz chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
omg plz continue it's amazing
solisluna chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
So, because when this story was originally written i am incapable of reviewing the chapters for a second time according to fictionpress T.T...

ANYWAYS I AM SUPER EXCITED THAT YOU'RE REWRITING THIS STORY! It was one of my favs when I originally joined FP.

:) YAY, and I think that with or without the curse this is going to be one hell of a story

Can't wait for your update!
Foohypink chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
aw I'm so excited thanks for the quick update can wait for the next one! n_n
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Yes, an update! Alright I hate you a little less now for this chapter. That was quick indeed!
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Looking forward to seeing the adventures they get up to and can't wait to see the rest of it. Hope the story doesn't change too much though.

Good start. Keep it up.
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You are evil and I hate you. Nonetheless, I hope you re-write the first chapter soon. Or at least uploaded it after giving us that ugly author's note. I mean, all we get is a false update that's really an author's note informing us that you've removed all of the chapters of this story and blah blah blah. Seriously? C'mon!
Foohypink chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm so glad thank you for continuing! n_n
atran34 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ahh! I'm so excited ;D When I saw the notification in my inbox, I was literally hyperventilating. But I saw update on chapter 2 so I assumed you decided to remove the story and never get back to it, but I was wrong! I cannot wait until you come out with the revised version! (:
645 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »