Reviews for Foxified
M.B. Evans chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ooh that's exciting! I can't wait to read the revised story and I'm so glad that you've decided to continue writing it.
dipintheriverstyx chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
UPDATE PLEASE?
maegandemented chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
please please please update soon! i love Kilan. :D
teardropsONroses chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
it's interesting...
Sonyashinto chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
You have a unique story here, and i am looking forward to reading some of it. but i feel as though you may have strayed from the original plot...

You write in the begging that they are cursed foxes, yet for the rest of the story so far you don't mention it anymore. You make this a tug a war with insults, and time. This pet fiesta sounds interesting but it will be pointless if nothing significant doesn't happen.

Events and special times during a story tend to be major or minor turning points.

But like i send before i love the concept of this story, I believe it just needs to be cleaned up. You can make this story into a big hit if you fix it up.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be. Soo Update soon, I wanna know your results and what Kilan is going to take for his prize.

Thank You!

Ja-Ne _
rexy-plexy95 chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
You havent updated this story in a long time. Its really good and I hope you update it soon.
So and so chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
rae's so...annoying and just plain stupid.
Reaper chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
You say rae's smart. But I feel she's getting dumber day by day.
lovelyfacemckenna chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
why havent you updated this story in two years? it was really good
let.this.go chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
I love this story! I hope you update it eventually!
applenica chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
wonder what kilan gonna ask rae if he win the contest.

please please update soon.
applenica chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
i think ace like kat.
applenica chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
why luke is so close to rae? maybe he like rae. _
applenica chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
why kilan is so smug? it's funny that he have a fox bed. why he dont sleep with his human form? and why rae's parents let kilan sleep in the same room with rae?
applenica chapter 2 . 10/25/2009