Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Kissing Concrete chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
it is so sad that so many people try and look perfect because perfection is "in"- it is truely terrible- i like your poem
Zeurpiet chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I really loved this poem, and you're right, it is similar to my own. I like your use of descriptive language; it really made the poem unique. It's well written and sadly true. Thanks for the review )
bahaghari chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
You have a talent for detailed description girlie, and you describe what you see with such clarity.
Childish Whisper chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
wow this is very good, i like your detailed description that builds upto 'her cold hard wooden structure' very effective. thanks for commenting on my work btw, but i intended to have an impersonal 'tone', a cold, almost in a way, not elegantly flowing feeling lol anyway thanks again, good job on this poem... especially liked the term 'mannequin' )
gitana chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
First off-thanks for the review (and for letting me know my poem was in the wrong section... I must have accidentally clicked 'school' instead of 'love,' but I've fixed it now)!

Now, onto the poem...

Beautiful in a very bitter, envious way-indicative of what you were trying to get at, or so I'm assuming. Good job! I only had one qualm, and that's the use of the word 'cat's-like'. Shouldn't it be 'cat-like'? Or perhaps even 'feline'? Ah, well, you're the poet, and I know I hate it when people tell me how to write, so I'll leave it at that. Kudos, again!

TGitC
transparency93 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
brilliant. nice structure & very powerful last line. :) keep writing! (and thanks for the review!)
ladyjupiter89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Firstly I would like to say- Thankyou for your review on my Poem! I hope all the other ones I'm still in the process of uploading!Now, about your poems. I have enjoyed all of them, some more than others; Like this poem, for instance. I LOVE IT. You did a very good job of portraying what our culture has turned into. I like the examples you used to portray Human Vanity, ex. bulimic figure. I really have no complaints on this poem at all. Good Job and keep commenting on my poems :)
tyro green horn chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I can think of at least a dozen people fitting that description. Vanity is such a hollow thing, sometimes I really don't understand these kind of people... Molded into a thing of seemingly complete perfection and yet so broken and empty inside...

any way great poem, and tnx for reviewing my work I really appreciate it! hope you'd be interested enough to read a few more hehe
peekaboobunnyluvr101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow! that kinda makes me think of someone...i guess we all know someone like that...really good though!
diesoz chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
very nice. I like how one could make it into a real persona nd not a mannequin. I don't know if that's how you meant it, but it's really cool.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
lovely images, great discriptions and just mesmerizing. great poem!

tuesday
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow...you are the first person i know who could come up with such a poem about a manequin...

It's great.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wonderful, I love the last stanza. You have a gift for writing. The persona seems almost real until the last few lines.

Keep it up.

Thanks for reviewing.
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Gosh. I didn't know someone could make such a great poem on a store model. LOL. I like it.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very deep and calming piece in a way, it was beautiful. I really like the way you describe the mannequin, it brings out her features. Great job!Oh and thanks for reviewing my piece, I really appreciate it.:)

Trinity