Reviews for A Match Made in Heaven
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved the idea about the book! Nice story :)

Ri
Emily chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Err...Actually, it was really disappointing. Firstly, it's too short. Secondly, it's uninventive. I don't really mind the cliche part but it's like a "no plot" at all! You're just repeating the same words with no elaboration. Just like that. I think you shouldn't say everything that's going to happen in Ruby's conversation with Gina. It's lame. 'cause it's like repetitive in the later part. It kills the story. Do consider a different plot. Don't be discouraged though. The way you form your sentences aren't that bad, but I can't really tell because your story is very short.
Kellybear chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
so adorable. :)
andrea chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
LOL

lovelovelove
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Yes,that was extremely cheesy, but I loved it anyway. :)
blue umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
ooh that's so cool and romantic and sweet. and it's such a nice title too. hurray for dream come trues
emerald chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
wow...you have me smiling real big here :)...just like she dreamed *sigh* that was so cute! unrealistic but hey that's what we read stories for huh? (to escape reality)...By the way i bet he overheard Ruby talking to Gina and just went for it
Carbon Slash chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
It's interesting reading this story lol, although like u said, it's cliche, but wateva, since i wrote cliche stories too haha. It's great that u wrote a story for your best friend. Me, well, i just wrote plainly because of interest. Well, I'm blabbering away here :P Anyway, this story is cool ;)