Reviews for Secret Crush Truth
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
"Secret Crush Truth"...I wonder exactly what that means? The truth about your secret crush? Just three words next to each other, not coherent together yet significant in the context of them poem?

I liked this, mostly because I spend to much time deluding myself of illusion that "keeps coming back again and again." I really related to this.

Good job.
verticle5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Hey. good poem, I think the last 5 lines were powerful and profound. cool. You should write about some happy stuff sometimes too. You seem real good, let it be more than an outlet when you're sad... Write about good stuff too. :) God Bless
method acting chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I love the aftermath of this peice. The words have such a comfortable familiarity about them. It does not bring a tense feeling after, and my mind is not reeling for realization...I feel calm and relaxed, as if your words have done soemthing. In any case, wonderful imagry and very nicely written. Please don't judge my work because of my age or anything...I'm 13.
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
obscure vocab - i love this, is also my *late night conflict* the worst is waking UP that way, though. er :S
HoryDory chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
great imagery! i love your poems! u keep writing as well!
His Only chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Ohh! I like! This was so sweet! Just like your other one. Gosh, you are good. I especially liked your lines, "What the sky might fall and the stars can sing." Aww! How cute! If you don't already have a book with your poetry published in it, GET ONE! Really, you are GOOD! I have never read anything like these. Keep it up and God Bless!
sagaciousPnay chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow. I love the flow of this. It sad this happens to people. Thank u for sharing : )
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
this isn't crappy at all! i actually think it's really well-written, and i like how you format it with just a few words on each line. i like how there's frustration shining through it...nice job!
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
um.,. did you mean "silent span" .. okay anywho.. this isnt my kind of poem but it is okie dokie. It is not crappy that i can say. yeah i like how you express your frustration it is swwet but like someone screaming.
account not in use chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Whoa, this is so, so not sucky. This is one of the sweetest, most endearing poems I've ever read. It's innocent and extraordinarily well worded.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
very nice. angsty romance rocks.i like these lines:"The illusion keeps

Coming back

-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
very well written
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this isn't crappy at all. It's actually pretty good. I like the romantic side of this, yet the dark side of it. Great work!

Sorrow
Poppy Pyres chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
lovely imagery here. nice work
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Great frustration, but gently the Vivaldi poem- yes it is specifically about the winter song- my fav. Thanks for the review:)