Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
Erisah Mae chapter 19 . 9/27/2007
"“Chris, why’re you so quite all of a sudden?” "

Okay, here the word should be "quiet" as in "a mouse is quiet" not "quite" as in "it was quite a surprise actually, Mildred".

This story is very cute, and other than a few little grammar points, so far so good :)
Erisah Mae chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
Aw, why didn't you leave it set in the Phillipines? I get so sick of reading about American teens from Oklahoma or wherever. A foreign setting would have set this story apart. As it was, I liked the fact that the characters weren't all caucasian.
Erisah Mae chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
Hi, it's me nitpicking again.

"I slept really late night,” I smiled at him sweetly but I knew he sensed the venom in my smile."

Did you miss a word in that sentence or something?

Otherwise, loving the progression ;)

Erisah
Erisah Mae chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
This is very cute, but you made a slight word switch in the phrase: "you have a lot of time left with Christopher before I still him away"... in the context, I think you meant to write "steal".

Ciao,

Erisah
palmsaresweaty chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
YOU CHAnged thier last names...it was chris ho and trisha chu before.
Singers To The Back chapter 28 . 8/5/2007
Oh my, hahaha.

That Britney Spears thing was genious !

xd
Singers To The Back chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
How cute!

monkey08 chapter 29 . 8/2/2007
this has go to be the best story I've ever read.. i laughed ,i cried ,and i even got mad...but in the end i was crying and laughing even when they put on " oops i did it again" i was laughing to no end ahahah. but really that was awesome ..that was...the best story ever!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 29 . 7/28/2007
i luv this story keep up the gud work!
sfasfafasfasf chapter 29 . 7/5/2007
I thought it was really good, but in the end it got really corny..
xjennnny chapter 29 . 6/2/2007
i loved it. it was so freakin awesome! ] the end was funny too. i loved the ...I'm dumping him tonight. that as hilarious. my favorite part was him singing ops! i did it again by brittney spears. btw r u odignn a sequel? it would be awesome if u did cause ur story nd characters r freakin awesoem lol]
i-like-music chapter 29 . 5/31/2007
Sweet:)
PanicAttack757 chapter 29 . 5/24/2007
yeah, i know you finished this a while ago, but i still wanted to review and tell you that i LOVE it!

at the end, when she said "i'm dumping him tonight" i was like what? no! but i loved the ending!

it was really good! i love it!
MeZzeDUpGuRL chapter 29 . 5/21/2007
Its cool, its cool!

It's cliche, but hell, that's how life goes! Cliches! And i liked how you finished it.

Filipino-es rock, yes? Hehe.

-Jessi
Lavender-Drop chapter 29 . 4/16/2007
this was really cute! though, Myra is 13 and Matt 18... erm...ano i really liked it and Nicole was awesome! i LOVED how she headbutted Chris instead of the stereotypical 'anger induced kiss' that made me really happy, I think I laughed for a full five minutes…

thanks!