Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
mangagirl234 chapter 29 . 3/12/2006
This is a really good story! I loved it all!
RedPillow chapter 29 . 3/5/2006
nice job ]
Dirty Secret chapter 29 . 1/31/2006
Totally awesome.

P.S Yep, that's it. Live with it. ;)
vitreous chapter 29 . 1/7/2006
Good job on this story! I liked the way you ended it (I'm a sucker for happy endings lol). Happy writing!
vitreous chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
lol Okay...so she doesn't like him and Chris won't be jealous...Good job on this chapter.
vitreous chapter 14 . 1/7/2006
lol So she likes Matthew now? Christopher will have two guys to be jealous of now. Poor boy.
vitreous chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
lol aw...That's sweet how he's so protective of her. Good job! this story's getting really interesting.
vitreous chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
aw...a kiss on the forehead. How SWEET!
vitreous chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
I decided to skip a chapter before I reviewed because the chapters aren't very long. But anyway, chapters four and five were good. I wonder...are Christopher and Nicole going to fall for eachother?
vitreous chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
dun dun dun! lol yeah...I'll keep reading...Once again, good job.
vitreous chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
The notebook's her diary. *gasp* (it said so in the summary lol). This seems like it'll get to be an interesting story...I wonder what Christopher will do with that precious information...I guess I'd better keep reading...
vitreous chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I kinda feel bad for Trisha, even though she's a slut. But, hey, she got what was coming to her. Good job! Now I'm off to read the next chapter.
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 29 . 12/7/2005
OhMyGod. That was such a good story.

You gave me such a scare in the end when you said that she was dumping him!I'm glad she didn't though.

Good Luck with future work )
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2005
just to let you know, you changed Christopher's last name from Ho to Williams in this chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2005
god she's violent... he's kinda forward too... hmm. interesting...
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »