Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
good good good! ) l love it!
anon chapter 29 . 10/21/2005
YAY! HAPPY ENDING! :D
littleXember chapter 29 . 10/20/2005
GREAT STORY! i have nothing to say, its just so COOL. lol. haha.. any new sotries?
Bluereve chapter 29 . 10/17/2005
excelent story, and excelent end! i loved it!
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hey!

Okay, I just saw your review of That Can Never Have A Name. Thanks so much! I've already reviewed both your works, so I can't really return the favor! Sorry!

But, to answer your question, I don't have any finished works ON HERE! I do have two completed, rather short stories on quizilla, but it is SOO boring changing the style and everything for fictionpress.

I'm trying to finish one of the works on here, the problem being, on quizilla, I wanted everything in order, so I couldn't post anything new until I finished something. So, I'd hurry and finish it. Here, I don't have that problem. So, hence the not finishing.

But Picking Up The Pieces is the one I think has the most hope of finishing anytime soon. It's actually one of my earliest works, Dancing in Time and Heart of Fire being the only ones earlier.

And my completed stories on quizilla are Lexus: Candy's Adventure and Trapped In The Dark. I don't think they'd be all that popular on here anyway. But, if you really do want to check them out, it's at under the screenname LilLaTLuv.

Hope that helps! Thanks again for the review! And I'll definately keep writing! I don't think anything short of death could stop me.

Luv ya,Tashi :)

P.S. UPDATE Reason To Go Back SOON! PLEASE?
minute-glass chapter 29 . 10/16/2005
im happy about the ending :) its just tat i keep thinking that Myra's 13... lol i can't remember how old she is, so the thing with matt and her seems weird to me :P
Lady of romance world88 chapter 29 . 10/16/2005
Hey! I love this ending. I gladly Chris and Nicole is still together. Are they will be marriage or something? Wow! Matt is after Nicole's little sister. How old is Myra? Hurry update soon.
Milo Leorn chapter 29 . 10/16/2005
What a wonderful story! It ended happily and wonderfully. I loved it! I may just have to try some of your other stories. (You do have more right?) I shall be off. Loved the story, Reika
Miz Em chapter 29 . 10/16/2005
Aww! I don't want it to end, but it was a really sweet close I must admit. I think Nicole is... oblivious, haha. Great job
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 29 . 10/16/2005
LOVED IT! SO CUTE!
A. Cox chapter 29 . 10/16/2005
Its Over. I can't believe its really over! I'm going to miss Nicole and Chris... they were great in this story! I loved this story to peices! I will most definately be reading your other stories. You have earned my loyalty to your writing. :) so dont disappoint me!
megan chapter 29 . 10/15/2005
Bloody Brilliant for the story. Not so good as to how it was written. Well.. let's say you could have written more words than just a sentence or something hahaa.a. but still it was bloody brilliant!
mistii chapter 29 . 10/15/2005
yes satisfied. consider writing about the adventures of matt and myra-might be interesting
xpressgirl chapter 29 . 10/15/2005
LOVED IT!
Ellabella chapter 29 . 10/15/2005
IT'S FINISHED! WOOT!

This is so great. The ending was a fairy tale ending. I picked up on one mistake in one of the chapters where Trisha was telling her to go for it.

-"Guilt is not an emotional that I usually feel" (from Trisha)

You wrote 'emotional' not 'emotion'. unless 'emotional' is a colloquial phrase in that context.

Nicole's personality- she is the girl who is always doubting herself and her pride can get the better of her and often block what is important from getting through (like Chris loving her). She can be stubborn but highly protective and loyal to those she loves. She is a morally sound person because she didn't take Trisha's diary.

Well, that's it. Good luck with future stories and congrats on finishing this one. I'll cya around!

Ellabella