Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
chocowy chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
the story's awesome.

thought the ending was a little abrupt though. it was great anyway.

chris and nicole make the cutest couple. *sighs*

keep up the great work girl! :)
Blue Robed One chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
Yay! I love it! i really like how you made the characters so sympathetic, and how you carefully painted each person. by the way, i reckon there wasn't any need to change the surnames - they could've just been american asians after all.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
Wah! it's done! Great job! Luvs it! Wah... Wonderful!
d r e a m z z chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
the last few chapters were abosoulutely sweet! i loved them. this story is superb. great job.
rosiedreamer chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
YES I LOVE IT VERY SATISFYING
Reira chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
Ooh nice! 4 chapters at once! I really love this story XD And Trisha isnt as bad as I thought she was. Anyway, to describe Nicole... I would say she's somewhat insecure, but she stands by her own beliefs and that just makes her a unique her haha. Ooh she's funny too )
DrkSiLeNcEaNgeL chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
AW o.o hehehe that was so cute!i love the ending and the epilogue! that was hecka cute on chap 29 how they both made it up wid a kiss hahaha and i'm glad they finally confess up wid a happily ever after ending Lol !hehe damn ...since this gonna be my last review for this story b/c itz the ending. OMGOSH I JUS GOTTA SAY ...at first i wasnt really into it haha;;sorry but then ..wen i kept on reading on with story damn ...it hella got me hooked on LOL WHOo this one of the cutest and greatest fanfics i read!:) n i hope ya keep it up wid these kinds of stories and can there be like a sequel to this story? i hope so! haha welp ..*sniff sniff* this is the end ...TT _ TT damn i love this story! I LOVE YOU! *sniff sniff* GOOD BYE "NICHOLE'S STUPID DIARY" LOVE YA! DAMN ...this is actually a good bye...aw ...kays imma really stop b/c itz annoying;; *sniff snfif* damn...im addicted to this story ...itz the best1! ...bye ...love this story ..bye...TT - TT ...love this story...*sniff sniff* ...good bye [damit! LOL TT . TT V]
MB Rumpf chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
aww i wanted it to end with one last headbutt! Oh well. I will live. grr.
queen-lala chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
OMG! i love it~ the ending was really great~ loved it all the way! keep up the good work!
baby-g465 chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
OMG that was thew cutest story ever! I loved it you should totally do a fallow up on it!
Jamie chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
I freaking LOVED your story! Geeze, I think I'm gonna read it all over again cuz I love it so much. Haha I'm so glad you posted all the last chapters in one day. I was getting so antsy! Haha, wow I can't believe Chris loved Nicole since the beginning of high school! Ah! Geeze this is soo my fav story ever. It's so original and amazing lol. YAYY!
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
hello. Just another reader to gush about your story. I just have to say good job for finishing the story. It seemed so simple at first but your characters changed that. Myra and Matt are just adorable. are you going to do a sequel on them? If not i'll be content just reading this one again hehe best of luck with your new fic
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
*sighs* the perfect fairytale ending. ]

hmm... describe her personality? well i bet a million other people are doing this, but... nicole's someone who clams up her feelings. she's dependent and needs someone to pressure her. she's a moralistic person. she's like many people-average, with no striking features (personality wise, i suppose). ionno. she's an every-girl. ]
AngelQt82217 chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
awesome ending, and i am so glad that you didn't wait to post the ending. I would've been dieing. Well i can't really describe nicoles personality... I will check out that other story... Hope you come up w/ another story idea cuz this turned out to be awesome!
lily chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
i liked your story, really but i dont no it seemed a little too original for me...uno..but i liked it
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »