Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
HBRisRAD chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
wow. that story's ending was so sweet. i love it! haha though when you said "I'm dumping him tonight" I was like, "WHAT?" haha
Neaera chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
Wow... I'm just .. lost for words. I was kinda teary-eyed when he said he didn't like her, but then again, I was kinda expecting the end solution! :o) And I loved it. I really like the twists in the epilogue! Keep it up! And wicked great job!
goldring chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
oh, girly squeal. WONDERFUL ending, all happy and not too mushy...I can't help wondering about David, though...he meets his match, you say? What's his story? Just a possible request for a future story ;-D Nicole's personality, huh? I'd say she's a wonderfully AVERAGE girl other females can easily relate to. She's stubborn and opinionated, and uncaring of social ranking. Yet she's shy when it comes to her own feelings, and were it not for the urgings of Matt, she probably would have just stood there and let Christopher walk out of her life again. But that's just my impression... Anyway, to conclude: VERY wonderful story here, a spinoff might be fun (see above ;-P) Do keep writing, and update your other story soon ;-D ~goldring
remae chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
AH, THIS STORY WAS SO FRIKKEN AWEOSOME, and I love you for writing it. Andrew and Mika are getting married? AWW! And Chris and Nicole are still going out! OF COURSE I'm going to read your other story, I'm going to read anything else you write!

Hmm...Nicole's personality? That's a toughie. She kind of loses her temper sometimes (with all the headbutts, haha), but she's really sweet and kind. (like the way she didn't take trisha's diary) and she's a really good friend too...basiacally, she's pretty awesome. hehe.

again, I LOVE THIS STORY, and the ending was absolutely PERFECT. :) *throes confetti*
remae chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
That was so...so...so...awesome. I loved this chapter. It's probably my favorite, WOW. All I can is WOW. I loved everything about it, the "fight" the part where they become an official couple, oh my gosh, it's all just amazing.
remae chapter 27 . 10/14/2005
HOMECOMING! I love Mika, she's such a good friend. And Matt too! Ah, I have two more chapters to go, I can't wait to read, but I just HAVE to review all these other chapters. Aw, I feel so bad for Nicole.
remae chapter 26 . 10/14/2005
oh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh. That chappie was so cute how Chris went after Nicole. I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED THE WHOLE STORY. I'm so in love with this story. I love it. I love it.I love it.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
this was great! i'm so glad that you chose to just do it all at once. i was gong crazy. lol. i loved it!~Mel
Suki080489 chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
I love it. I just love the whole plot of this story. Plz keep up the writing plz. I hope u keep on writing good stories like this one. L8er Days _
katieee chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
this was really good.

K3aly
Shaina chapter 27 . 10/14/2005
ah well the end of this chapter seemed a bit rushed. But oh im so glad you updated! Hah
LilLaTLuv chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
Hey!

YEAH! I couldn't take it anymore, either! I'm so glad you posted all these chappies! You ROCK! This was awesome, and the ending was ADORABLE! Great job! Can't wait to see more from you!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
squee chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hey, that story was awesome! I think you should write a sequal, it could either be Chris' story of the whole thing, or Myra/Matt's story, of how Matt's now chasing her :)

SqUeEkIeS SqUeAKeRs
Madcow13 chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
Wow. The ending seemed a little quick but I'm also glad it didn't drag on forever. I wasn't so keen on the Homecoming Queen because it seemed a little clich├ęd. But I guess it works. And silly, silly Matt. ;) Ah well, I'm sure he'll get her eventually. Anyway, I guess you deserve a round of applause for finishing and a thank you for the fun read. :)
class.act chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ...I can't believe that was the end! NSD is really really good, and really really cute! Nicole was quite shy in the beginning, and insecure too, because of the whole Andrew-thing. But, of course, there was the great change (Chris!) and now she's confident-she thinks she's good looking! Plus, she's really nice, concientous, just a good person, you know? And i really liked the fact that you made Trisha apologize. I don't think that any person can be completely black or white, everyone's grey, you know? Just different shades . :)P.S. Since the beginning of high school?:0
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »