Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
murfdurf22 chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
no it;s over...o well, i'll just read your other stories, well it was a nice ending, and i couldn't wait for the ending, and i loved it!
blue umbrellas chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
thanks for posting all of the chapters, i love the ending. m, nicole's personality, i guess she's a good person since she didn't really have her revenge on trisha, she's shy but once you get to know her you find her fun and strong-willed, she was *notice in past tense* in denial and a little cynical, now she's content, radiant and shining. would u add pictures of the characters? just asking but i'd really like to see if you do. once again, it's a great story and i loved, actually love it. hehe.
blue umbrellas chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
aw. that's such a good, great, fabulous, excellent ending. when they played oops i did it again just then, i thought maybe nicole would make chris sing it again right on the spot, hehe, just for laughs but i guess, the sweet romantic bit is even better.
Emilea chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
ITS FINISHED... i wna sequel. maybe.

babe anjwl.x

p.s. i promise to review all the other chaps later. im too tired rite now.
sealednectar chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
Woohoo!:) I've been reading it all along and i have to say that it was a great read! Thanks for all the updates!:)
kelly chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
nice story

i thought nicole was 'Nicole Fuentes' and not 'Nicole Chard'
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
I liked the story, but I wasn't too crazy about the epilogue. I really don't care, or even remember most of the smaller characters mentioned. . . The only people who I'm interested in are Chris, Nicole, Myra, Matt and I was mildly curious about Trisha, but not really.

But I have to say that I was really confused when Trisha went over to Nicole's house and told her that she was going to let Nicole humiliate her. It really doesn't make any sense, and then telling her that she felt guilty about that and then even more guilty when Nicole took the moral high ground and then she kissed Chris just so Nicole would see and wouldn't get together with Chris . . . it doesn't make any sense. I really don't see why you want to make it that Trisha isn't all bad; I mean nobody likes her anyway. And I’m not that fond of Matt and Myra getting together, Matt starting to like her because the reason that he didn’t like her was because she’s too young and that hasn’t changed.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
MOre please! Good job! Update more!
kittybro chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
no offense but not alot happend.. it was like almost a useless chapter! When will we get back to Her and Chris D
The Second Mrs. de Winter chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
A good chapter! Update soon!
MusicalCharlatan chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
This is a fun story. I've been spending a lot of time reading it. Hurry up with the next chapter please!
yarrowicefrost chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
nice chapter:) read the entire story yesterday, its really good and ur writing's matured and developed really well since the 1st chapter:)...update soon !
ellabella chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
YAY! I was waiting for her to realise what a hypocrite she was being.

ellabella
queen-lala chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
another great chappie! update soon!
morikoT chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
aw that is so sweet _ keep up the good work AND THEY BETTER GET BAC 2GETHER SOON!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »