Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
I'm really glad that she didn't do it!
AngelQt82217 chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
O man what about Chris? can't wait to find out!
A. Cox chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
*smiles* good for her! I am very proud of her! She did the right thing. Dont stoop to the level of your enemies, that only makes you no better than they are.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
this was great! I can't wait to read more!~Mel
remae chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
Aw, Nicole's big heart is just too...big, haha. I'm starting to like Matt a lot too, he helps them out so much. :)
Suki080489 chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
That was awesome. Plz continue the story plz. Update as soon as u can plz. L8er Days _
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
haha. wow, that was pretty suspenseful. i mean, i kind of expected them to get it safely.. but it was cool how nicole realized what she was doing the last second. bd
artfreak881 chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
good stiry, but you must update mpore often!
xpressgirl chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
she should have taken it! anyhow it was AWESOME!1 AND she did the right thing...now where is chris? didnt they kiss?
devil's-fav-angel chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
the part about plan B, it's fool proof instead of full proof. really good, i would've loved to see a war between the girls but this is even better
goldring chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
ok, ok, now what? Evil semi-cliffy :-P* So now I command you to UPDATE SOON! MUAHAHAHA...ok, so I'm just a tad loopy...but that doesn't mean you should ignore my command! MORE UPDATE, PLEAS! ;-D keep writing!
LilLaTLuv chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
Hey!

WHEW! Yeah, Nicole is AWESOME! But I have a feeling that Trisha will get hers! Hehehe. Nicole has too many awesome friends! Even if she's having fights with some of them right now. So, now that she's mature and all, will she have the guts to tell Chris the truth? UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
MB Rumpf chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
aw i wanted to see what was writen in the diary! It would have been funny. Oh well. lol grate chapter. Keep up the good work
blue umbrellas chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
i knew she wouldn't get it! yep, nicole's not that type of person. mm, i want to have a glow in the dark watch too. did matt fall on them from the tree?
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
Aw. That's so sweet... and mature. LOVE IT! Please update soon!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »