Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
FireBad.TreePretty chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
wow i just read this! i luv it! update son please
Sabby chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
That could've made me cry too if it went on all emotional like that XD it was a very sweet diary entry! And I have no idea what will actually happen now... _ so please update soon!

And I'll go and check out your new story _

-Sabby-xoxox-
Endowment's Seraph chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
short but sweet. very good. i can't wiat to read more!~Mel
rosiedreamer chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
that was so short...

WRITE MORE NEXT TIME

and BTW

next time is NOW

update

NOW
queen-lala chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
aww really heart felt at the end! great chappie..of course. update soon!
murfdurf22 chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
aw thats so freaking say, glady ou updated though, please update soon, i love this story, and iactually like myra moret han before, update soon
goldring chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
Oh! ...Poor girl! I hope things work out for her... I like your new story idea, I'm off to read it right now! ...Don't forget about this one, though! Update soon!
remae chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
Aw, that beginning part (the bonding part) with her sister was so cute, and the ending was so sad. But, grreat chappie, I can't WAIT until the next update. What's gona happen? Will Christopher accidentally find the diary again and find out how Nicole feels about him? hehe..UPDATE SOON! ;)
messy chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
aw
Neaera chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
I have this undying sympathy for Nicole... It's like NOTHING ever seems to go her way. And that totally sucks... But everything will turn out good in the end right? I sure hope so! Keep it up!
MB Rumpf chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
I loved the new chapter. yes, it was a bit short but its better then no chapter at all. What is Nicole going to do next. If i was her i would copy the last entry of the diary (the one she had just written) and give it Mika Andrew and chris. maybe is would clear some things up.
katieee chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
Aw! Poor Nicole. I hate Chris.
prolific bunny chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
wow, pinoy ka rin? hehe la lang. Nywayz, ya, this chapter was a bit short but at least you updated right? I hope you do so again. It's getting pretty exciting! :) I have a story here too but it's a vampire romance. I'm not sure if you like those stuff but if you have the time, hope you could check it out. :) I don't mind if you don't like it. Again, I hope you update soon! :)
blue umbrellas chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
sob... poor nicole. that's a lot to happen. i think the most terrible part is actually to lose your best friend and i guess chris too.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
Thanks for the update! yey! But I want more! I want freakin' Trish to suffer! Kidding... hehe... more please! Can't get enough!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »