Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
Emilea chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
aww! you updated! but this is so sad. T_T your story is such a TEARJERKER. mann. neway. lol. was i the first person to ever email you after readin your story? 0.0...this really is good. im going to put this on my ficpress homepage and make everyone read it. D lol.

babe anjwl.x
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
finish this one before you move on to the next!
XPRESSGIRL chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
AW!
goldring chapter 23 . 10/9/2005
ooh, SMART little girl! i like. hehe. UPDATE SOON, plez ;;) flutter eyelashes, clasp hands, beg! ok, enough groveling. lol. Sorry, I'm a tad wierd right now. but really, do update soon! keep writing!
Bluereve chapter 23 . 10/9/2005
Hey! I love your story! Please update soon!
kat6528 chapter 23 . 10/9/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/9/2005
i lovelovelove it! please update!
amusedreader chapter 23 . 10/8/2005
excellent work!

How old is Myra?
elohimdancer319 chapter 23 . 10/8/2005
sweet story. matt's a sweetie and chris is so, aww. i hope they get together for real this time.

KB
pinewarrior chapter 23 . 10/8/2005
this is so good!
DrkSiLeNcEaNgeL chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
GASP! yAY! nEW CHAP LOL :) n i WANT ANOTHER ONE! PLZ DAMN I CANT WAIT FOR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT hehe the DRAMA! haha ..n aw poor nichole and chris is kinda dense ..but i actually feel sorry the guy tho *sniff sniff* i hope things is gonna go well between them w/o the tension n clearing their feelings out .~
Neaera chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
Myra... what... HOW does she know all this? lol But, ...i think that Matt shuld try and get them to STAY together... which he is... lol so i'll shut up. Keep it uP!
Reira chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
Nice chapter! Payback time! Haha.
crazy chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
okay that was wonderful update soon
Emilea chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
WTH? WHY DID THIS JUST STOP? MORE MORE! i saw you updated and i started grinning like a frigging lunatic. ."

neway. chris is such a IDIOT! he LIKES/LOVES HER. garh. garh. and i feel so sorry for nicole. man. poor gurl.

i gna delete some stuff from my faves and add you. now.

babe anjwl.x