Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
Maia P. Chan chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
it's woohoo, go Myra. lol. I hope Myra do help them, it'll be fun to see Trisha Thorndale go down. woohoo. go for Nicole. )that was really sad, that she broke up with Christopher though.. Poor dude, he does like her now, i think. Update soon!
queen-lala chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
oh! can't wait for 24! really great chappie! update ASAP!
ellabella chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
O...
artfreak881 chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
hey good chapter! cant wait 2 see wat happens with nicole and chris, update soon plz!
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
LOVE IT! Please update soon!
Psycho Parfait chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
There's no way Chris and Nicole can break up..! How couldn't possibly want that phony girl when there's someone so great and real just waiting..

I wonder how Myra knows.. hm. Great chapter! :) Update soon!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
Oh my god. Why does Nicole wants to break up with Chris? I thought she like him. Does Chris like Nicole? Wow! How does Myra knows about it? Poor Nicole. I can't wait to find what happens next - will Nicole and Matt going to break in Trisha's house? Why does Chris cared for Nicole? Hurry update soon.
artfreak881 chapter 22 . 10/7/2005
OMG!

update soon please!
retoxrainbow chapter 22 . 10/6/2005
Agh. Poor Nicole. _ Trisha is a HUGE bitch! I dont like Mikayla either... Matt's sweet tho. Update soon!
kat6528 chapter 22 . 10/6/2005
can't wait for the next chapter!
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 22 . 10/6/2005
wait... what happened? trisha found nicole's diary, but did she get it back from trisha? and i'm so confused. _ ;; how did she know trisha had it in the first place? . . .
eyesofahuntress chapter 22 . 10/6/2005
absolutely brilliant. i'm lost for words. i'm flabbergasted. and all i can seem to say is brilliant. i've read your whole story so far in one breath and i enjoyed it immensely. i'm also hanging over the edge of a cliff here!:p cough cough hint hint oh oh and... brilliant.
blue umbrellas chapter 22 . 10/6/2005
why are they still breaking up. this can't happen. i hope everything turns well at the end.
k3ELynN chapter 2 . 10/6/2005