Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
Daydreamer-angel chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
aww , that trish is such a bitch , update soon.
mistii chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
uh oh trouble post soon i want to read new story
Andrea chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
O wow cant wait for the next one!

still in shock...O
Shyin chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
I really really really don't like Trisha! She's a good character but an awefull person! Poor Nicole...where's Chris? He needs to show up to prove to Nicole that he actually does care for her.
i-like-music chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
Hehe, you've just kept me reading for hours now. I love your writing style, and story. It takes a good story to keep me reading for 21 chapters, I'll tell you that!I'm very fascinated, and I can't wait to see what more happens.
rosiedreamer chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
ok yeah well now you have to post ANOTHER one because this was like... to much of a cliffy
alfers chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
I don't see how Nicole betrayed Mika. She didn't in anyway. So she had a crush/possible love for her best friend's boyfriend. That's nothing for her friend to get upset over, Mika should understand. If anything Mika should be the one feeling guilty from showing so much affection towards Andrew when the three of them were together when Nicole was secretly crushing him.
Kira chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
finally!
Coldd -Casee Love.andLies chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
That was so mean! How could she. The evil wench! Trisha I mean
LilLaTLuv chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
Hey!

No. 1 HE DOESN'T WANT HER TO LET HIM GO! No. 2 They're both idiots! At least, when it comes to love. DANG! Just go out with each other already! For real, this time. RUN AFTER HER CHRIS! And how in the HELL did Trisha get the stupid diary, anyway? Chris COULDN'T have done it, he just couldn't! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
Oh my god. How does Trisha knew it was Nicole's diary? Oh my god. What will Nicole going to do? I think she's heartbroke now. Poor Nicole. Does Christopher tells the truth that he falls in love with Trisha not Nicole? Hurry update soon.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
omg! noo! that bitch! ooh you have to write more soon! i'm dying to know what happens!~mel
katieee chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
That arsehole. friggin Chris. I HATE HIM!

Nicole should be with Matt.
ellabella chapter 21 . 10/1/2005
how did trisha get her diary? did i miss something? i remember chris saying he didn't have it... did he think he lost it? or did he show it to trisha? i doubt he would have shown it to trisha... i can't wait for another update, keep 'em coming. cya later!

ellabella