Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
Racka chapter 29 . 10/23/2011
Great story, Chris and Nicole are so cute together.

Can't wait to read your other stories :D
ToxicChocoholic aka CZ chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
*cackle**cackle**smirk*

Oh, I just realized something...

Christopher Ho...

Ho? As in, another word for 'slut'? Nice!
SilhouetteBehindTheCurtain chapter 29 . 7/27/2011
Loved this story! Keep writing!
Aradia Cloud chapter 27 . 7/21/2011
Okay. Stop. I don't get why Mika should be angry with Nicole. If anything, she should feel sorry for her because she's been having to endure seeing the two together, while hiding her feelings inside. I'm just being realistic here... put yourself in Mika's position. And Nicole should be pissed at Mika for being pissed at her for no reason. Ugh; it's just so messed up. And what the hell up with Nicole, that she can't admit her feelings for Chris?
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 29 . 6/15/2011
hehe this story was soo cute! finished it in one whole sitting!

love you
beavermeadowsbev chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
"Do you even think that I liked going on a double date with you and your friends?" he asked sarcastically. "I have so many things to do. You're lucky I even went with you." (rephrase)

LOL. Chris is such an idiot. Hes the one who offered the idea about the double date and now hes complaining.

Nice story though. :D
drats chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Love the story so far, I should be doing homework though, but still, awesome. The milkshake thing in this chapter was cool, the whole time though I was waiting for Nicole to headbutt her though. :)
Mary Joe chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
A great Love Story :-bd

Two thumbs up ;)
Mary chapter 28 . 4/20/2011
Oh my, this story is such an interesting one. The love story of Nicole seems relevant to me. I've never told a guy that I love him. I hid all those feelings from him. But that's another story. :)

I love this story. I wish that you could end up with a book.
TheLastFireBender chapter 29 . 3/30/2011
um...can i say FUDGING AWESOME! this was great plz plz plz start a new story xoxo P
22writer chapter 29 . 3/23/2011
! awesome story :) i especially love matt and myra. nicole's personality...well, it's always hard to describe a personality for a person that you're reading in 1st person, in my stories i cant describe my main character that well, actually...but gr8 writing!
VIEWme chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
i really love this!
VIEWme chapter 29 . 2/2/2011
so cute~
Da-zGreen chapter 29 . 1/5/2011
This was a really cute story! I like it! I'm glad that you posted this story so that we would have a chance to read it! Hope to read more from you! Thanks!
impossibly-infinite chapter 29 . 12/31/2010