Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
queen-lala chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
aww thats so sad..wonder what will happen next. update soon! great chappie!
A. Cox chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
excuse me while i sniffle... write more soon! great chapter by the way!

Awaiting your next update,A. Cox
randomwordz chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
AH! this is so wrong! why do they do this? KEEP WRITING!
HBRisRAD chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
o such a dramatic chapter. haha i liked it, but it was too short! update soon please!
remae chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
Wow...I think I almost started crying during this chapter...I love your writing and this story SO MUCH. I really hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is so, so, so awesome. Please PLEASE update again soon! (Wow...I can't even being to explain how amazing this story is!)
icedfaerie chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
Omg that's soo...well sad, and I really feel sorry for Nicole, she really does like Chris doesn't she? Well great chapter, I can't wait til the next one.
betalight chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
Wow...angsty! NO, they can't hate each other. And where's her diary? OMG, I can't wait until the next chappie!
AngelQt82217 chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
No...so sad, its supposed to b all happy! well gotta run, Update soon!
murfdurf22 chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
aw darn, darn, darn! dude thats messed up, i loved it though! update soon!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
What a sad chapter! Well, I hope you update soon and that Chris doesn't do anything mean with the diary. If Chris starts to date Trisha again, you have to have Nicole date Matt, to make Chris jealous!
katieee chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
This is a really good story! I love it!

The chapter was realy short...but thats okay...I loved it tho...Can't wait to see what happens next!

K3aly
Kira chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
Me chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
Please update really soon. That chapter took ages to come up and i had to check my computer i everyday. So please update soon.
popcicle-toes chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
Wow... drama... drama... drama... but I like it!

Karen~
goldring chapter 20 . 9/30/2005
Ohh! Poor girl! That's hard to do, I know. Well, not me personally know, but...yeah, I know what I mean ;-D Anywho, poor Chris as well! ...I can't remember, do we get any of his POV? Hmm... Okidai, lesse...I guess the only thing to leave you with is...: UPDATE SOON!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »