Reviews for Nicole's Stupid Diary
Shadow Claimer chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
I only noticed when you commented on it, but I so see the Full House reference. I like the pace of your story. And yes, I like that I have absolutely no idea where this is going.
frozen-creature chapter 30 . 1/15/2010
Well, even though it was finished ages ago. I still reckon you deserve another review! :D Really loved this story. I would've finished reading it all last night if I didn't decide to start reading it at a late time... Hehe. It was really addictive to read too. Definitely adding it to my favourites!
era08 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
oh hi!i really feel lucky coz im a filipino...we really are great!and my sister, my friends and i really loves ur works...kip it up!thumbs up fo the filipinos!
shei chapter 30 . 10/1/2009
OMG!.,.,NSD is a very beautiful story and the best story i've ever read.,.,thankz Laraine for it,.i hope you would write many more stories
tin chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
would NSD have a movie?

pls. message me in friendster if u have some spare time to share,for i know ur a very busy person..

here's my e-mail

-btw.i heard ur a filipino..

-well,it sure is nice to be one..cause im also too.

-u rock! :))
AsianPearl101 chapter 18 . 9/12/2009
Actually, I love that they didn't kiss. I want their first kiss to e soething they are both sure about I think that would be so sweet! I love the story so far
PsychoticParadigm chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
OMG! i love this :)

proud akong Pinoy tayo!

:D
paparazzi chapter 29 . 9/6/2009
hi there! cheska here. i nearly forgot that you're also a filipino. i am a filipino also, so can i speak tagalog now? LOL. XD well, aun kktpos ku lan bshin ung fic mo. i hope mei part 2 to. nkkbitin kc. hahaha! anyways, i do love your story. i stuck myself infront of the pc all day just to finish your fic. :) nshare lan, cute kc nung story kya i can't manage myself not reading it. i'm looking forward to the PART TWO. weehee! pretty please? LMAO. XD and also, may i ask san ka pu dto sa pilipinas? :D hahaha! pxnxa na kun usi ako mxdo. curious lan. aun, i'll support your other fics. kpg ntpos ku nang bshin ung ibang nrecommend sken. [dme ku nang cnbe, soree mdaldal lan tlga ko. LOL] ay, NGA PLA. pnpdescribe mu pu ung personality ni Nicole db? she's cute, pro ala xang mxdong confidence e. mhrap dn nman kc ung nangyre sknia. nakklito ung mga pnpkta sknia ni Chris. but i am happy cause they end up together, sna nga lan mei part two. [ngpprinig lan ako. hahaha!] pra mkta nmen kung anung nangyre sknla after their college ife and everything, kc pdwng they still didn't end up with each other kc college plang cla db? hahaha! ang demanding ko. :))

soree kung mxdong mhba ung comment ko. ngttagalog kc aku e. bhra lan aku mkhnap ng pilipino aside sa mga kklala ku tlga. :D

i'm looking forward to your reply. and if you don't mind, add mu pu aku sa ym? :) [franceslamug] :)

-your new reader,

cheska.

[PS. ate pu pla dpat twag ku sau. hihi teecee! GodblessÜ goodluck sa mga up coming fic. *wink*]
rockpapersnickers chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
oh! sorry for spamming!

i also featured your story on my site! XD

im just so overwhelmed, i havent read good stories for some time now. three cheers for you!
rockpapersnickers chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
p.s. we. i hope theres a sequel! XD
rockpapersnickers chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
wow! this is so amazing!

i just read this yesterday on our 3-hour school break! my friends cousin had a copy of this and im so glad i was able to read it! after that day, i photocopied the whole story so that i could have a copy! XD (err... is it okay for you?)

actually, this story is popular on their cousins section, even guys would read them and she kinda felt out of place before, since she havent read the whole story.

me and my friend argued whether the author is a filipino or an american since the characters got blonde hair and blue eyes... we even thought this was a book! i tried to research your work on the internet but theres not any result so i typed in "fictionpress" and thats how ive stumble upon your fictionpress account! XD

thank God, really. your work is ftw!

i knew in the end that nicole and chris are going to end up together but i didnt expect trisha to feel guilty about the diary. i didnt expect that they would play "oops, i did it again" on their homecoming while nikki and chris are dancing. mygawd. thats so win! everything... every nikki and chris moment are just so precious. i love it! i need to show this to my bestfriend! shes gonna love it!
CatProduttore chapter 30 . 8/16/2009
Love the story!
ghurl00 chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
oh! that was so cute:))

great story:)
Pixxie chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
oh...matt is a very cunning dude...i see wut he did there...
abbsi chapter 29 . 7/13/2009
Since you mentioned on your author's page you thought the ending was cliched (sorry I don't know how to put the accent mark on the e), I just wanted to say that love is a bit of a cliche... But that's part of the point. Cheesy and cliche and all that goes with it, and a lot of people want that, no matter what they say. In fact, my husband, the first time he told me he loved me, said it much like Christopher tells Nicole in this story. It's a memory I treasure to this day, and I don't care if it is stupidly cheesy or whatever, because it's also sweet and romantic. So, in conclusion, yes your ending may be cliche or cheesy or whatever, but it's sweet and romantic, which is awesome.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »