Reviews for Power in Numbers
DeathsAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i had to read it a couple times to understand it, and im not sure that i do understand, but one image/person/name/event comes to mind-hitler and world war two... i like this poem, but not as much as the others because i dont completely understand it, but i still love it... that just kinda made no sense and i talked my self in a circle... oh an afterthought of something that came into mind- the book The Wave maybe that is what you meant for readers to imagine... but i did
Andrew LaVey chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
A good, short poem. Nice extrapolation of the saying.
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
This is a really good poem Jeremy. I would love to read more of your poems. This poem really shows that you are not afraid to voice the right opinion. I respect that in your poem. Keep up the good work.

Michael
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
cool poem. i liked reading it! _

SP
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I love this. I think you have a way with sticking up for people who tend to be shut back, for no reason other than not being up to bar with people who think they are the standards. Great piece...it makes people think, just the kind of poem I like. Bravo to you.
Capt J.E. Carrales chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
As a teacher, my biggest enemy is ignorance and apathy. As in you poem, those two conditions are a type of "blindness."

When a society takes a plunge into vast apathy, tyrrany grows and prospers in that foul soil. I believe that is how people like Hitler gained populcar support.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
oh wow a very intriging piece! SOme thought-provoking stuff, love howyou fit the rythming in- great work.