Reviews for Gold Rush
Ellyrianna chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
Hey, it's Taylor from Lit. Club. I got to read the whole thing in full and I really enjoyed it. Keep going, it's the perfect pick-me-up.
mystic-georgia chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
There's a mixed influence here and I can tell ;)

The humor is wacky, the characters are lovable (to some degree,lol), you make the place livable with the character's interactions and overall...well..You did a nice job with this one. Team effort under rated but you make a Hell of pair (whoever they are) with this story. One twinge though, I can't help that you've called the 'villain' or 'black pirate' Kaine. I know it's tradition to have a big 'black' evil name such as Raven, Darius, Demetrius, Draike etc. but you've got to be a lil bit more original. This is ANOTHER world,lol. Perhaps they have different languages. I already noticed that the 'black' pirate crew have Klingon names (well.. they look like it).

Good story overall and I hope that you're Muses don't give up on you like mine do,lol. He's out back drinking I think.

Erin chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I really loved the story. But Ac3, question,"When are you gonna finish it?"love you
Joemerika Productions chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
HA!...U finally Did it MAn. U made a story that is on the same level as Stan II! if not better (it is so far!)

-Tha G.0.D.

chant it-JOE JOE JOE JOE

u know what it means.
julia chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
i find mr. pib cola very refreshing.
3mln chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very good story but there are several typos. Please put in more action sequences.
Julia chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
omg this is GREAT! i loved the comic version but THIS HAS A FUCKING PLOT TO IT.. i think. well keep writing or i will have to make you face the evil rats with wings...

Julia
Rose Vicious chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
... you know, I really don't have a positive thing to say, due to the fact ath I'm on my 8th soda for the day... shlepy...
gypsylass chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
hahah pidgeons of doom! brilliant. 'rats with wings' hee hee..they are so creepy w/ their beadie lil eyes...*shudder* fort-saken...sweet!nice chapter!
Mischevious Productions chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Hey, i hope you enjoy this, i had fun writing it, it is silly and well written at the same time. Look forward to many parodies and puns on the next issue. As well as an unexpected twist.