Reviews for Is This My Suicide
Raven-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow... that's all I have to say. This was a beautiful poem and I love the way you write. It pains me to know that people think of killing themselved, even though I think about it sometimes. Just try to perk up, okay? Remember, something has to get worse before it can get better. Loves- Raven
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This really sounded like a song to me for some reason. All most kind of like a mournful ballad. Unfortunately I can really relate to this and they way you worded things, just gave me the chills.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
hey. just wanted you know that i fight these feelings every day and it's really hard but i haven't given in and i would cry if you did even though i only know you through your writing (which is beautiful) so chin up and you can e-mail me if you want.-kisses you even more- Rozlin
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
wow, this is so beautiful...i mean really beautiful...each line has so much emotion, it flows so well,

i think this is one of your best pieces...nd look at the those reviews girl! you did a great job!

i love how you show dif. instances, and i like the repition, and how you brought it all together in that last line..

nice

muchLUB-kerr
untilI chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Amazing, the repetition of "this is my suicide" gives it such a strong meaning, and all the different ways... So many choices, only one way to Forever
Ahemait chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
holy god! that was really good. sure, people write suicide poems all the time, but this one was especailly great. i really liked it and it was very well written. the line: Dying is just a silly little fear' was my favourite. it reminded me of this line in one of my favourite movies, he suys, 'to die is far different than anyone supposes...' brilliant poem. (and ps. thank you for all your reviews!)
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wow this is so great i absolutly loved it... it's amazing...you're a great author...keep writing 4 eva and always...

ScArReD HeArT
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I love the images that contrast with the dark these of suicide - "I stand there happy as can be" and the line about the birds flying free.
Damien Barrett chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
hey alex,wow, that was just...Wow. It's brilliant there are no words to describe how well written it is.c-ya Damien x
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Very very nice.

I think a lot of people feel this way. About different ways to commit suicide but you've layed them out on the table without overdoing it. Instead of, (I wait there on the road for the car to hit me so my blood can spill all over the windshield and crack my head open when it ran me over and blah blah blah)You used subtle details and brought up some thoughts.

Good job, is pretty well what I'm trying to say! _

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting

P.S. This seems kind of um...Unsettled though. E-mail me if you want to talk ok? Love you
Anthony Bailly chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hey Alex, I liked this one, new style and i think u used it very well. goos subtle rhyming, nothing too childish but the rhymings there and You didn't make the scenarios too obvious and gave the reader something to think about.
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
awesome!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
!this is a really well written and moving poem. I love the way you elaborate different ways of suicide... and the formation of your words is so perfect and beautiful. truly excellent poem
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Powerful emotions and even though a common theme, you have a very original flair in this. I dunno how to describe it, but it's creatively depressing, if it does any justice to put it that way. Nice piece and I hope things turn out for the best for you AllyCred! *hugs*
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow smthg i can relate to as im sure many can. nice