Reviews for Is This My Suicide
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
very, very nice. I like it a lot. It reminds me of something where they wrote a story for each different type of suicide that they thought of at the time... anywho. great job, good flow, and I like the part where you say - "Dying is just a silly little fear". It may be a silly little fear, just don't try braving it anytime soon, okay? I really hope you are never convinced to try any of these... or any suicide method for that matter. Please don't.

leila*
Kressida chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
this is brilliant, alex. just great.. i love it, especially the line

"Sitting there its all is just a silly little fear."

it's just perfect.

this is a bit unsettling though, are you sure you're okay? and if you're not, plz tell me?

i love you. love zai.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this is a really beautiful poem, but remember there are people out there who love you and don't want suicide to become your fate. hang on and stay strong. all my love. shadowed mind.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I have never read a poem like this. The different suicides are an interesting way. I hope that you never follow through with any of these. It was beautifully written as always, I love your poetry so never stop.

Keep it up.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
WOW! This is really REALLY well written! It's beautiful! But I do hope you don't feel this way or plan to do any of these things...You're an amazing person, never let anyone convince you you're not. Ok?

Awesome job, I love how you used several ways to commit suicide. Reminds me of a poem my friend wrote once..But anyway! Yeah, so I think you got the idea now eh? Hope to talk to you soon! _

Much love, Rosanna.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this was an awsome poem i loved it _
Channelle chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I like this...reminds me of my bff...hope it isn't serious though. Very well written and I love the imagery...
Infection chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
loved the repition, and the last line, keep
23 | « Prev Page 1 2