Reviews for Bitter Blood
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
First I apologize for not leaving a review before now-I cannot type when sister is in bed as computer is in her room and second-I LOVED THIS STORY! The INTENSITY and SUSPENSE of it was OUTSTANDING Huntress! Both the story plot and the writing were PERFECT and I thorougly ENJOYED IT! I am on to the other story now and am GREATLY looking forward to it!
MamiPapi chapter 25 . 7/10/2008
Nice i read it all de way!
kris89 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
im not sure what this is about, but im going to put this on favorites just in case.
SkateForLife chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
Whoa..that was really good! I love this story!
Jen chapter 25 . 7/31/2006
That was good! A bit too much for my poor squeamish self(ew, blood), but I'm asking for it anyway, reading a vampire story.

And for your sake, there had *better* be a sequel. ;)
Jen chapter 22 . 7/31/2006
*throws confetti* Omg, cool! If I was really expecting that, I most definitely was not expecting it now!

I just can't wait to read the next chapter, so I'm off!
Jen chapter 20 . 7/31/2006
Ok, I officially love this story!

Just...whatever you do... Don't. Kill. Steve. That would just ruin the whole story!

*ponders* Maybe David. I love how you've finally showed us they truly are drifting apart. In my opinion he was mucking things up, and until now I was afraid you'd have him end up with Cathy, so she could have a more "normal" life. I hate when authors do that.

And hey, she could always be a vampire too, right? Heehee, I'm off to read more!
Jen chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Wow, this chapter was amazing. I like the whole story so far, but this was just so intense!

I was surprised by how much you made me feel for the chars. I haven't found a story on Fictionpress quite like this yet, so great work!

I'd go on, but I'm super eager to go and read the next chapter! ;)
Lady Psycho 14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wow this story is really gr8t. Oh, yes absolutly keep it up.
Akai-MS chapter 25 . 11/26/2005
Well that was a depressing end in some ways? David's taking this hard and leaving Cathy in the dark, somewhat, and Steve's just being plain cold.

It sort of sounds like Cathy's all alone or something. And I think she somewhat is, she doesn't really have anyone to help her mind at ease.

But GREAT ending! Definatly will be looking at book two now! OH and, I know I'm late but, HAPPY EIGHTEENTH!
Akai-MS chapter 24 . 11/26/2005
Whoa...YAH! Descriptions decriptions woohoo! This is going SO good so far. And I can't believe that the next chapter is the final one for ur book one!

I officially LOVE this, I'll soon be caught up, just you wait!

Also, one thing, I think you should add more to certain sentences like:Sighing with relief, Richmond quickly left. Ree hit the wall.: The first sentence was actually fine, but "Ree hit the wall" in my opinion is too simple, make it stick out more. Like um...something like: Sighing with relief, Richmond quickly left. Hearing a loud boom only guessing that Ree had hit the wall because of his something like that? I'm just saying to add stuff and make it a bit more to stick out and not so simple, some of your other sentences do that too but don't get carried away like me -; just extend it to stick out.
Akai-MS chapter 23 . 11/26/2005
Whoa, Ree's apperance is a little bit different from what I imagined but nonetheless he has a character that screams: mess with me your dead or I'm superior. Although will he be expecting Racheal to have the necklace?
Akai-MS chapter 22 . 11/26/2005
whoa...WHAT? OH WHOA! That was not something I was expecting. I mean, Cathy was weak and she wanted to get stronger but I didn't think she'd go that far! Now I understand the second book's title!

The blood thing was hilarious, and the fact that she went to Steve and froze like that XD.

OH MY GOSH! I am now HOOKED for life! Must keep reading *clicks button*
Akai-MS chapter 21 . 11/26/2005
YAH! 'nother long chapter! Although you shouldn't be ashamded of your long chapters and stuff, as you can tell by my first chapter that I am worse!

Also, Cathy's startin to get impatient and a little selfish then she should be lately huh? Wonder why? I mean, it has to be more then just because of the leader and all that?
Akai-MS chapter 20 . 11/26/2005
YAH! Long chapter!

This also cleared up ALOT Of stuff, thanks for the explination! Although getting knocked out by a chair and waking up finding your chef about to stake you is SO hilarious!

YAH Lovey-dovey-ness! That was so sweet, but the reactions make me wonder it also puts in some trouble for David and Cathy, aw :3
258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »