Reviews for substance is lacking
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Nice. This has almost a prose-like feel to it, and the last line is cool. The easy flow of it keeps the reader interested, unlike some poetry I've read on this site.

Prev'
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
gah! fucking amazing.
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I love it! The first two lines resonated very deeply with me. A very fascinating and beautiful poem.
this is britt chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I can't believe I'm the favorite of such a writing goddess like yourself. your sentences, so rightly long but they never trip over themselves. "a dazzling new sympathy for the symphony." THAT will ring in my head. forever.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Awesome, I love it! KEEP WRITING!
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This is well confusing, cuz I don't know what it's really about. It's well written and deep, though.
youzi chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I have no idea what this is about but it sounds interesting..i liked 'intoxicated disregard' (i think i like most things that are intoxicated/poisoned..in poetry, that is,no idea why) I enjoyed this piece. Do keep writing D
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
ah your poetry is excellent. definatly adding you to my favorites and keep writing :D
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
wonderful. just wonderful.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Every single line of this is so full of broken life. Can I tell you again how much I love you? I wanna grow up and be just like you.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005