Reviews for Malfunctioning
lone-demon63 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Interesting take on the situation. You did deserve such a rule! (not really)
fergyness chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
the most freaking awesome thing ever
Spazmic Kitty chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
What exactly were the requirements? This is really interesting. And I love how it isn't what people usually write about. It's unique. The last four lines are probably the lines I like the best. What inspired you to write this? How long did it take you to write it? Okay...I'm asking too many questions now *smiles*
youzi chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This is a surprisingly mature piece...good use of metaphors.I can see why it sat well with your teacher. keep writing D
L. Cybert chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh, Lucretia... this made me snicker! It's even better the second time you read it. AND YOU'RE ALL ROBOTS! That is so cool. _ erm... I mean... How intersting. -quirk eyebrow-
xSansai chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow, I think that is the best thing I have read in a long long time...I think the last two lines are stuck in my head for the rest of my life.
The Rejection Injection chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Love it lots (as you know)! But .. your "teather"? _ I know what you mean. Hehe. I LOVE YOU!
howdoesonedeleteonesprofile chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
...Mein Gott...This has got to be the best poem that I have ever read. IT TELLS A FACKING STORY, MAN! So awesome, so awesome. I love the last four lines, they just flow together so well. The whole thing is just great, that's all I can say.
Ravena Storm chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow that was excellent. I'd say that would have deserved an A no matter what the requirements were. It's a beautiful piece; a different angle to show how screwed up the world is. It's the 'flawed' ones which are worth more than the ones programmed to act the way we do. A meaningul piece, I love it.
Nelson Wells chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Excellent! Finally a free verse poem on FP that isn't cliche tripe. I really like this. It flowed so smoothly and told a wonderful story. I'm a huge fan of extended metaphors, so this gets extra bonus points. Bravo on this one.
misssandradee chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I really liked this, especially the last two lines. Keep up the good work, i'll keep an eye out for more of your stuff.