Reviews for Only One
krystal-jasna chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
hey thanks for ur reviews :) it's bounded cos its supposed to mean tied up not jump. bound and bounded have different meanings. but thanks for pointing that out. i'll try to work on that once my exams are over.

your poem has this mysterious and beautiful aura. its like the words form a wall, trying to conceal the meaning at first glance. i think that is the beauty of it :)
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Gah. I loved it. Just... the language you use! Iridescent lies. Lasting reigns to hold. Just beautiful. The meaning and the words and... I really wish I could hear it. I love it when I can write a review that is so authentic and... this alone made me want to put you on my favourite authors.

Wonderful.

Peace, hearts and cheers.

Jess
kit feral chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I love your poems/songs! What do you freaking mean you aren't a poet? Damn, you're a brilliant poet! I really loved this one- your emotions, your words, your flow... it all works so well. And your subjects are never silly little angst ridden teen poems (haha... guilty, I am) but they actually MEAN something. Keep up the GREAT work! :D