Reviews for Attic
You'll Never Walk Alone chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love this poem, because I think that it's something everyone can relate to. Everyone needs a haven, where they can go to think things through, and I'm sure for alot of people it was their attic, simply because they're usually dusty and filled with interesting things. Attics are places people generally don't go in their everyday travels. But an attic as a secluded place to be alone has become sort of cliche, so that's the only thing even slightly... not totally crazy-awesome about this piece.

-Kya
Needa S chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Great emotions. Nicely done.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
this is nice too
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
What a strange poem, not that there is anything wrong with it! It was just slightly sad!

PS- I liked "A Truth"
KonekOniko chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
wah, that was sad, but, i seem to like this ending more, i don't know why... -sniffs- as usual, very good poem, i love it -
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
(, i would hate to leave the safety of my room and my teddy bear forever -tear- very honest poem..good job )
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
beautiful :)
daphnegray78 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
These are both really good. But, (I bet you knew that was coming lol _) I like the second one best. Call me a cynic, but I think it's the most realistic. Plus, I have a thing for bitter-sweet endings... or jus bitter in this case lol. But, yeah... I liked these. Why didn't you put your other poem called Attic in here? Just a thought...

~Daphne~
Anna178 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
This is a great second chapter. The maigc was gone. I felt that way alot when i was a child, all of the sudden things just weren't. One day I awoke and everything had finally caught up with me, all the pain. I think that happens too young to some people. Once you realize things there's no running.

ANNA
Anna178 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This is good, of course all your other work is. Reminds me of me...and all my shadowed corners...lol.

ANNA
vballgurl154 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I like the first one better... but im not sure why...
vballgurl154 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow. I love it.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This made me cry..I really don't know why, but it did. It's so sad to have to leave something you love and that's saved you so many times..I don't know. I think this is one of your better poems though. Very beautiful.

Much love, Rose.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
last two lines ROCK! VERY GOOD!
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Aww this brought back memories. I refered to it as my little hideaway. Awesome job and thanks for pointing out my typo's. I appreciate it. Keep writing you are very talented.