Reviews for Two Steps
D.A. Dement chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Your great author and people love your poems, and I'm one of those people! There is something that I want you to read, it's called Sokato: Green Police Officer, would you read it?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
*checks fav story box* HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SO FUCKEN AWESOME! IT CAPTURES EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO WRITE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW! those 2 poems i posted, memory and dead, they are trying to get that *points at ur poem* out... yeah wonderful eh *rolls eyes* lol! i LOVED this so MUCH! really is powerful, insightful and magnificent! i just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! it just... wow. its what i wanted to get out but u did! wow! ok imma shut up... bye!
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow, love the angst. lots of ppl def feel this way...so do i sometimes. good work!
LauraKM chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow, this is really stong, i like the idea of the dots. The plastic smile imagery is brilliant, and the last stanza is really good.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
wow very dramatic and scary-scary to believe a human can think that way. i hope it's just a poem and nothing else, but if u wanna talk u have my email i like the poem tho the lines are cool reminds me of a creed song
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Know the feeling...not nice being on the brink. Nice job!
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That's a nice format, I like it with the dots and all.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
too powerful a i think our minds are like balloons. If they get to filled with thoughts and we can't find someone to talk to who will listen we .
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
_ I really liked this. The format was really neat and original. Very cute.

!~* Noelle *~!
angelsstar chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
the middle I can definiteltly understand.I loved the last two lines!
laundryshapedsouls chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
nice work! and really unique placing of your words! keep writing! ah. simple plan rocks.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3