Reviews for Remember the Hills
Joedore chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
nice.. though the words are simple-yet you've pulled it making the poem very stunning! *smiles*
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
reminds me of "Fields Of Gold" by Sting or those soulful movies which have wheat/corn fields in them. usually kids hiding, playing, getting lost...together. it is sad and real, yet it gives me a "false hope" too. because if YOU feel that way about someone, then possibly one feels such a way for me! (someone please 'take my hand') i'd roll down the hills til the sky shimmered.
Munchin chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
um.. different than what you normally write. interesting and good all the same
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
It’s golden ray.. Its

I liek this the beginning is full of wonderful imagery & happiness & it slowly gets sadder & the ending could be taken sarcastically or as accepting... nice job
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
very true and very real. One moment you're having fun and in love with someone and the next it disappears, just like water invapturating.

Sorrow
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
enjoyed it so much that well... I did a remix to it. Keep it up kokoro-san!1 -ADD
TearFromABlueRose chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I liked it...i liked the visual scenery and descriptions...thanks for reviewing my poem! good job with urs!
HoryDory chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very cute poem and wonderful imagery! Keep writing because I feel you have lots of talent.
His Only chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Aww! Oh my gosh that was so beautiful! Where did you learn to write poetry like that? Aww! I can't get over this. It was excellent! I really loved it. It was so sweet and just so touching! I'm gonna put you on my favorite authors list cuz I think you write like a pro! Keep up the great work!

And oh my gosh! I am SO sorry for taking so long to thank you for reviewing. I have just been so busy and it's been hard to get on and ya. Thanks soo soo soo soo much for the review on my latest poem. Your words were so encouraging! Thanks a bunches! You are such the best. God Bless!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
very nice, sweet.i like how you incorporated ((spelling? )) the hills in this poem. _ i especially enjoyed these lines:"Through the course of time

Buried memories

Somehow left forgotten"

-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
this is not bad. emotional and touching, though i'd prefer it if more powerful words were used.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
i love that last stanza... its beautiful
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
this is very touching. I love the way you put the words together to mix with the emotionals well. great work!

Sorrow
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
this is pretty. I like it alot.. I like your use of imaginery. it works well. Good job!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow. I really like this. The poem flowed really well and it was really cute. Beautiful imagery in this piece! Keep up the great work!

!* Noelle *!