Reviews for pregnancy
Forever Dusk chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Thank goodness I've finally found a HAPPY poem about pregnancy! Even if it was short it was still good.
Isca chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Beautiful!

"A gift from God." Children are such blessed beings :)
method acting chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Simple. But that's all I'm seeing here. I mean, I don't want to put down a judgment just yet. I've seen hundreds of easy pieces such as this. Charming, beautiful. True. But I want to know that you can back it up. That you do tease the words, and weave them. Not just touch on truth by accident. Lovely job on this. Not sure I like the format, but lovely none the less.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I like how you present the simplicity of the situation; a child is a child (gift! or gift from god!) It still is something that is a part of one's self. I known so many girls who got pregnant young (either wanting to have a baby or not) but I don't think that they ever realized that a child is its own self, from birth on, but also a part of of the thing that concieved it- weather a gocky teenage boy or a middle age husband. A romantic teenager girl, or a desperate wife. You know what I mean? Life can be created anywhere and at any time and under any cercomstance. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I liked how you toned it down, you didn't involve the cercomstances, just the being of existance in a life as yet unlived.

Juliet.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
short, direct, yet so sweet P
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Beautiful and touching, really lovely.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
very short, simple, and sweet. in other words, the children are a gift from God and it is the parents' responsibility to train them. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow, really nice I like this very clever.
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for all the great reviews, it really means alot to know other people like them. I wrote a poem about a pregnancy too. Did you read that one? It wasn't sweet though. Why was this so short? Anyhoo, just wanted to say thanks and I posted some more so check'em when u can!Dreamer to fly
moonpearl chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I definately agree. I haven't really experinced a poem like this before but it is truely beautiful. Nice work!
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I applaud ya, beautifully stated. Thank ya for your kind reviews. God Bless ya!

Needa S.
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Wow, I have never read a poem about pregnancy before (okay, maybe I'm a tad sheltered, but...), but this one really struck a chord with me! It's so short and simple, but your words say so much... and although I cannot say for certain whether it's true or not (as I haven't been pregnant), it certainly seems real... SO POIGNANT! Good job. :)

-ShadowNemesis
Candyluv18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Beautiful poem and so true. I wish everyone would think of pregnancy in this way and not so much of a curse.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Pretty as usual. Potent and gorgeous.

( Dun worry about bein' late its all good , thank you )
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Really sweet and beautiful.

Luv Lime