Reviews for optimistic view
BlueRose218 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
beautiful imagery and an interesting take on things- love the idea of 'dove's cherished cry' for some reason!
lookingwest chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
i really enjoy your poetry, everything seems to just flow perfectly, it doesn't seem forced at all, i like the style alot, and you have fantastic word choice.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
haha. i can't believe this, i found your poem on someone's favorites list. so i decided to read it( i don't think i've read it before)

anyways wow! this is so beautiful and serene. god knows i need serene right .drama!- so i reaally enjoyed this noelle...great work!*add to fav*

tuesday
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Beauitful, really inventive imagery and lovely diction, i like the positive outlook for a change. ;-) Nice job.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I HATE annoymuess reviwers who send flames, just to make themselves feel better. THis poem is great. I like the ending it flows well.
y chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
crapy, crappy, crappy
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Fantasmic, I adore. One of my favourites, of what I've read so far. Can't find critism.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Very nice imagery, I like how you put lines in brackets but I don't get why the question mark in the second line is in brackets.

Luv Lime
ArnoldLurvesHelgaX3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
does this have a point? What in heck's name is it suposed to mean?
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
The wording is simply elegant and graceful, and it really gives you that uplifting sense of hope. Everything about this is wonderful, and I desperately encourage you to write more of your enthralling poems. Without your poems, I would become very depressed :( Anyway, this was wonderful, wonderful work, and I'm glad to see that you're exploring the brighter aspects of life. It's just, the details are so precise and immaculate, so flawless, that the poem literally comes to life in the reader's eyes. You are one of the blessed few has a true talent in poetry, and I'm glad to be graced with your kind words _

Heather
Anna178 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I like the ending. And this flows really well. Great word choice as well. you'r poems have become more beautiful, and elequent, but dropped some emotion. Poetry is my way of keeping me in track. I guess it's the only way I can keep myself from falling apart. It's the shell that keeps everything I am together...Okay so off the theatrical shit, this is beautiful, keep it up. I hope your doing well. Don't let writing become an obligation, I've done that, it's not fun. lol.

ANNA
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
It creates a mental image pretty well, good job.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Beautiful. Gorgeous, actually. The symbolism is amazing and the message is wonderful.

Naomi

h 3 art
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
nice piece. i like how it has the theme of optimism. (i tend to by pessimistic and somewhat cynical at times P) awesome imagery and personification. good work. keep it up! _
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I like your topics you've been choosing lately, their out of the ordinary which makes me love them even more!

Amazing, how you just painted a mental picture for me with this piece. Amazing!