Reviews for serenity
not sure yet chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
that was an interesting last line, caught me off guard for some reason, it's very clean the whole of it though, fresh and fall like, muchly enjoyable, good job
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
What a happy little poem, or at least I hope it's happy! lol!
The Dragonfly Dancer chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This was lovely. Rhythmic and rocking; not overly gentle. Very simply put, which is apt as it describes such a simple pleasure.

Kudos.
Syren of the Sky chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
soft, and sparkling-like in a trance... i enjoyed the floaty, dreamy mood of this, very well portrayed. like walking, through a still life, every second a snapshot-well written.

thanks for your review!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow! That was lovely. This has to be one of my favorites by you.
Written chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
truly lovely- it left me with a cool, calm feeling inside. the words are so -pretty- and freeing. I love the use of parenthesis. keep writing!
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Beautiful, Excellent write. Ya might want to join my site it is a clean fun site for us writers from here. I'll send ya an invite, by all means keep up the great work you are very talented.

Needa S.
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I like your way with words. Nice job here!
Toph Gonzalez chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
serene indeed... nice imagery
Lady Oberon chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I REALLY like. It pinpoints my feeling for someone right now...
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aww, that's so cute! I like the message of the last little stanza.

Luv Lime
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Ah, you capture one of those beautiful moments in life with perfect clarity, and I almost felt as if I were alongside you and your niece _ You're writing style is simply amazing, and your work transformed into something that I can always expect to be perfection, and nothing less. Yes, this poem was much more lighthearted then some of your other ones, and it makes you realize that life isn't that bad, and that some precious moments of it can actually be beautiful, a captured scene that you'd want to keep in the pocket of your heart forever. The imagery...ah, the imagery...it's perfect in every way, from the soft details that etch themselves into the mind, all the way to the elegant word choice that you use within your poetry. Well done, koishii. Well done.

Heather
Anna178 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Again I love the use of parenthasis(god forgive me! I can't spell! they just don't teach you much in 7th grade anymore) Anyway, offa that...I do have a four day weekend offa school soon though! But off me already. It's good that you have family to enjoy things simple and great like this. It's very inspiring, again reminds me life isn't all about sorrow. Though it often tries to fool you into believing so.

ANNA
nuclear red chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This is adorable. I like to see that you have such a good relationship with your neice...make sure you keep that up as she grows older. As always, I love your style and you are amazing.

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Elena
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That's pretty cool. I like it! The imagery is fairy soft and rolls over your minds eye like a cloud. NICE JOB! Hey, please come check out the new version of 'Butane and Ballerina Shoes'. I personally think it kicks ass compared to my earlier version. Anyway, great job and keep writing!