Reviews for catharsis
by His blood chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
fuck, i hate fictionpress sometimes. there should be another way to communicate besides reviews. i can't e-mail people over the internet though, so that wouldn't work. all i wanted to say was that i'm incredibly sorry about what happened with your files. that never happened to me, but i would feel sofucking e. hopefully you'll be able to recover some of them - i hope it's not too much of a disaster. god, that's terrible ... it's not your fault, though.
st. maverick chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
The first one hit me the hardest-it reminded me of my father. You write too beautifully.
my failure chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
its short, but beautiful. lovely...
not sure yet chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
whoa, odd ending but i like it, it's very surreal, and the thought of it hurting up there is different cause i always think down there should...ha ha, im a loser, anywayz, love the image of alabaster fire flies, it's crazy, awesome job
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
hm, interesting, definitely not my favorite of yours, it's giving me weird noises in my head though, that means you did something right...

sweet poem, short and well written
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Aw, sad...though I don't like it as much as your other works, it's still good :). Love, Mia
Faithless Juliet chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
she bleeds (we weep)-Its that sense that you (yourself) are not alone in this tale, their are others watching and waiting with you. You are not just telling your story or what you saw and felt but you bring others who actually were their and the reader in as well; that's something that I've only ever seen a few writers be able to pull of perfectly.

Juliet.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I'm feeling this; this is almost word for word what I said and I felt when my sister died. I would applaud you, but I think it would taint the realness of this.

Juliet.
The Depths of Blue chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Whispers of death and sorrow, the poem is deeply blue, full of emotion and thought. So much in so little,

-The Depths of Blue
a moth in lace chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Ooh, this is just as delicious. It's very surreal and, as with the previous one, sudden and impactful. It reminds me of martyrs. Beautiful.

-marie
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This is delicious. It's short and sudden and very, if I may, impactful. The formatting of it and punctuation (or lack thereof) is absolutely fitting for the poem.

-marie
Moonjava chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
That is really disturbing but in the most richest sort of way.
shinco chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Yes, they are! Very sick, indeed! I've had pretty sick fantasies and sick, VERY sick dreams before, but man, nothing like this! Your mind is VERY complex, huh? A lot more complex than mine, I think, and mine's pretty darn complex! lol And you're just 13 years old! Gee whiz... Nicely, nicely written, very descriptive! _
shinco chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
oh, wow, I've had dreams... NIGHTMARES, lol, of people I loved dying before! It's so terrible and frightening and saddening! I've had several nightmares lately, and my MOM was gonna kill ME for something SHE did! Gosh, she ain't like that at all! :( _... Oh, man, what's the next one gonna be like? Yeesh... I hate nightmares! Very nicely written, by the way, IU can see it very clearly!
KonekOniko chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
woah, scary. my nightmares are just things that would freak me out if they happened in real life. heh, you have such an amazing style, never stop writing -
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »