Reviews for What happens
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is an awsome poem _
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
First, this song was all right. I liked it. I'm not going to lie. Or flame you because you told me to "shut up".

Second, I was giving C/C.

Third, rewritten? No. You don't have the authority to "rewrite" something that isn't yours. You also used exact lines from the real song. Not "rewritten."

I do not give flames unless a person has done horribly or plagiarized. You plagiarized. No matter how "rewritten" you think it is.

Now, little girl, don't try and make up stupid, immature reviews that show off just how old you are. Take the advise and improve. Don't try to lash out when I'm trying to help. Constructive criticism, not matter how much it might hurt, really is a good thing. I write some horrible stuff and I take c/c into consideration. It might sting at first, but then I see that the person was trying to help and what they were saying is pretty true. I used to be a horrible writer, but now that I'm older and more educated, I've improved slightly. I'm still improving and I know I'm not the best. So just humble yourself and keep striving to be better.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
this is really touching. it got to me. Sounds like life sucks for you right now...I hope it gets better.

~Sorrow~
Lizzybelle Kay chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
wow. angsty. good though.