Reviews for I'm Fine
liscarthan-rae chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Unbelievable. It the essence of the word, it's pretty much unbelievable. Reading this (and most of your stuff) I'm here yelling at the screen to get out of my head. Emotions are a weird thing. No matter who you are, you'll always be different from everyone else. Hence why no one ever really understands. Although, this one...struck a nerve. I've come this far by living one rule. Remain cold. Don't feel, don't think, don't love. On the outside, I'm fine. I have one friend in this world, who understands that when I say "I'm fine" I'm telling them to fuck off. To everyone else, I'm fine. No one knows how I feel, no one thinks to ask, by the time they do though, it's too late and it makes no difference. I'm babbelling. I just wanted to say how much I liked this piece and you wrote it beautifully. But yeah, we're never fine.
chicky991 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i love it we all feel that way and do that at times some of us all the time if you dont then your a lier but yeah anywayz i loved it
charedice chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
o you do angst so well. this might not be a good thing, but then, since i cant do it very well, we'll say it now. i like the way it actually sounds like it could be someone thinking.u should try writing about something happy.. just for a change, maybe?
lonelytourist chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
wow its amazing i can relatei love your poems
Se7en Storey Reason chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow. . .this one is fab! Excellent job with this one. (I hope you don't mind me giving a review for all of your poems)
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
*stands there stunned* Whoa...you had to be inside my head when you wrote this...I relate...way too well...creepy...this is AWSOME, though...I love it...*adds to faves* Keep it up.-pammy-
Draven DarkCrow chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
amen, this poem really reminds me of the Evanescene quote "don't try to fix me, I'm not broken" very well done.

xo
Henry Dosen chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
this is a great piece. i can feel the emotion in it. keep up the great work.
Chase William chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
The ending, how true it is to everyone, was the best finishing touch you could've done.